This post explores the Star Tarot Card Meaning. The featured deck is Rider-Waite Tarot Deck by Pamela Coleman Smith (paid link)
Hermetic Kabbalah Element: 28 – Tzaddi
- Inspiration, hope, healing, guidance and good health.
- Improvement and moving forward into the Sun.
- Spiritual guidance and gifts from beyond the self. Higher Self. Universal consciousness.
- Blessed, receiving gifts and blessings
Star Tarot Card Meaning – In a reading
- Time to move forward.
- After the shock and crumble of the Tower, comes healing and finding a new direction with hope and optimism.
- The Star is about learning to trust life again and finding solace, hope and guidance from within or from people around you.
- It is now time to start starring in your own life especially if you have been hiding or laying low.
- There is hope even in this dark situation you may find yourself in
- A time for self -reflection – what are you wishing or praying will happen? Where are you blessed?
- Are you down on your knees asking for guidance. What you are seeking to know will be revealed.
- A time to engage your spiritual practices or rituals.
- In what ways do you feel vulnerable (naked) – especially in being honest about what you need and who you are.
- Calling us to step into our authentic selves
- Can indicate that the goals you are currently working on will be successful.
- You are on the right path and the foundations are solid.
Symbolism in card
- Naked woman on bending knee pouring water onto the land = Aquarius energy (water bearer) – renewal, inspiration, hope, confidence, hope, beauty, inspiration, energy of the universe, she leads us to our best selves.
- She is gazing into the water = stirring the pool of the universal mind
- Rippling pool = magical waters of the universal consciousness
- 8’s in this card
- Card #17 – 1 +7 =8
- This is the same woman from the Strength card (8). She has demonstrated physical strength and now we encounter spiritual strength.
- 8 stars
- 8 = infinity symbols as in the Strength card
- Trusting that you are on the right path and will have exactly what you want.
- Keeping eyes dead ahead and moving forward. You will achieve your goals.
- Tapping into spiritual gifts and rituals
- On the wrong path – tap into spiritual gifts and self-reflection to put things into perspective so you can pivot appropriately.
- Pessimistic attitude – not even going after something or starting a project because you think it won’t work or be successful
- Feeling hopelessness and not seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.
- Use the Star card to expand your receive all gifts, requested and unexpected.
- Leverage into water magic in your rituals and spells
- Meditation to commune with higher-self
Check out the Free Resource Library for free printable PDFs and digital products.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.