In this post, I would like to suggest 6 areas of clarity that are key before you sit down to right a manifestation list.
I am NOT a manifestation guru AND I don’t want to be. That said, I am passionate about the subject. After many years of reading books, listening to podcasts and figuring out what works for me there are 3 keys to manifestation (the way I see it anyway).
1 – Having clarity on who you are, what you value and what you want.
2 – Intentionally raising your vibration
3 – Take aligned action
In this post, I am going to focus on clarity and suggest 6 key things to be clear on before you sit down to write your manifestation list.
Check out the Free Resource Library for free printable PDFs and digital products.
6 Areas of Clarity
Be clear on things that are (or are not) in alignment with your “higher self”
- Highest self is that part of ourselves that is separate from our personality or ego and is what we want to tap into when we are seeking our “inner knowing” or “inner wisdom”. It is the wise being within us.
- If this concept resonates with you and you would like to tap into your highest – I recommend checking out a series of videos by Briana Borten from Dragontree Apothecary → LINK HERE
- When we connect to our highest self, there is the potential to have clarity on whether the things we are already doing or want to do in our life are in alignment with our inner knowing about what is healthy and supportive to us.
Be clear on your core values
- If you have never explored your core values I highly recommend it. It is actually a fun exercise to do.
- Understanding our core values can be a compass especially when it comes to decision making. When choosing between different paths, we can leverage our core values as a tool to inform which direction we should go.
- Brene Brown has a core values exercise if you are looking for one – LINK HERE
- It is ideal if the items on our manifestation list should also align with our core values
Discover clues about your purpose and direction in life
- When you know your purpose, why you are here and direction you are meant to go in life, this will naturally inform some of the items on your list especially as it relates to education, career and work.
- Some of us are designed to have an inner knowing about what we are meant to do and some of us are designed to be more fluid. If you don’t have an inner sense for your purpose in life – do not be concerned. You may be one of those individuals who is meant to be an “explorer” rather than a person who is walking a clear, direct path.
- If you want to learn more about your purpose in life I recommend the following strategies
- Get an astrological birth chart reading. A professional astrologer can provide lots of clues to why you are here this time around. I recommend Danielle Beinstein – LINK HERE
- Get a human design reading. Your human design chart gives clues to your purpose, gifts and the energies that drive you. I offer Human Design readings – feel free to connect with me HERE
- Once you have clarity on your purpose or why you are here – make sure that the items on your manifestation list are in alignment as well.
Know where you want to be 3 – 10 years from now
- If you still are confused by your purpose you might consider working back from 3 – 10 years from now to get clear on what you really want.
- Get a blank piece of paper, wall post it’s or a dry erase board and choose a date to work back from (I recommend 5 years from now)
- Now get really f-ing real with yourself.
- What does your life look like 5 years from now?
- What is the work that you are doing? What tasks do you WANT to be doing? What tasks do you NOT want to be doing?
- Where are you living? What does that environment feel like? What does your home look like? What are the things you really care about? What are the things that you DON’T care about or actively don’t want?
- How is your physicality? Is your body healthy and what does that mean or look like for you? What needs to be present so that you feel you are experiencing a quality of life?
- After you have a picture of what you want your life to look like – start reverse engineering how to get there. What steps do you need to take to get there? Consider finances, education, diet, movement and decisions.
- Allow this knowledge to inform the items on your manifestation list.
Be clear on your core desires
- Sometimes we *think* we know what we want – but if we take time to self-reflect we also have those things that we feel “heart pulled” towards. Things that we feel this deep need or longing for vs. the things that are “nice to have”
- Think about and feel into the things that you have a heart longing for and use that as a guide for a manifestation list.
Be clear on your boundaries
- Boundaries are important when it comes to relationships of all kinds and circumstances in our life.
- When you are clear on what energies and situations you will allow and will NOT allow in your life. This information will inform your manifestation list.
- Think about where you need to set boundaries in your life – these are areas where there are opportunities for insights but also opportunities to take aligned action in getting what you want in life.