Check out the Free Resource Library for planner-related printable PDF’s and digital products.
If you are considering making the switch from a paper to a digital planner and need some reasons to make the leap this blog post is for you.
I have been researching digital planners and I have a list of reasons why you should consider making the switch!
7 Reasons to Buy a Digital Planner this Year
Going digital is great for the environment
- If you are at all concerned about the amount of trees that are sacrificed to create the paper we love so much it might be worthwhile to give digital planners a try.
- Digital planners are very affordable especially if you buy an UNDATED planner that you can start anytime and use multiple years in a row. You can find a digital planner on etsy anywhere from $5 – $40-ish dollars. According to my research, the average price is around $15 and many times you are getting A LOT for your money. Especially if you find a bundle that also includes digital stickers and other special options.
Digital stickers are UNLIMITED!!!!
- Yes, you read that correctly. The digital stickers that are sold to decorate and customize digital planners are unlimited because they are essentially PNG files that you copy and paste with your note-taking app. So you can decorate, embellish, and customize your digital planner endlessly.
You can always have your planner with you
- One great perk of digital planners is that most note-taking apps allow you to access from your laptop, phone, and tablet so you can always have it with you to reference and update. Also, you no longer have to lug around a paper planner while you are on the go – everything is at your fingertips.
Many digital planners can be customized
- Many digital planners are customizable on some level and this goes a long way to helping you keep all of your plans, schemes, and notes in one place.
- Many sellers offer digital stickers, widgets, inserts and other graphics that allow you to modify layouts.
- You can also choose to delete or ignore pages you don’t use without much guilt. A word of caution, digital planner pages are often hyperlinked so delete pages thoughtfully.
Digital Planners can be very efficient
- Many digital planners have hyperlinks (and linked indexes) in the interactive PDF file. This means that the planner is very efficient to navigate as you move to and from the pages you want.
Digital planners are more secure
- If you like to keep “all the things” in your planner a digital planner might be a better option. Because the digital planner works inside of an app, someone would need the passcode to your tablet or phone to look at the contents.
- Using a digital planner means you don’t have to worry about leaving your planner behind in an office meeting room.