Tiffany Harazinova, Founder of aluxuriousmind
Hi, I'm Tiffany!
If you are someone who has learned to navigate the “traditional” world while also having unconventional beliefs and passions, we have a lot in common.
I have always been a mystic who is also fascinated by human behavior, personality profiles and what makes us “tick”. I am especially interested in what makes each of us different and how we can leverage our gifts to get what we want in life. I am a strong believer that we are all capable of being successful and living the life we want – the key is that our “how” might look different than someone else’s “how”.
In my work, I bring both the practical and the spiritual together to help you embrace the magic that already resides within you, empowering you to live the life you want.
Education & Professional Background
- In 1998, I graduated from college with a BA in Psychology. At that time, my plan was to get a PsyD in Forensic Psychology, join the FBI and chase serial killers but clearly the universe had other plans for me!
- I have spent over 20 years working in the corporate arena building skills and expertise in the following areas:
- Medical Education
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Product Launch
- I had an e-commerce business flipping vintage items I found at estate sales and selling them online. My best flip was a bracelet that cost me about 10 cents and I later sold it for $1,000. I closed my shop in summer 2020 after the pandemic started.
- In 2018, I became a certified Dragontree Life Coach– I chose Dragontree because I wanted to understand how I could help people through BOTH traditional and spiritual philosophies.
My Unconventional Side
- In 2012, I became a Usui Reiki Master / Teacher because I wanted to heal myself. At that time, I was struggling with autoimmune symptoms and wanted access to every tool possible including energetic healing.
- As a Human Design Reader, I was trained by Jenna Zoe who is the founder of myhumandesign. (I am also a recommended reader on her site.) I discovered Human Design in 2018 and loved how this practical tool can deepen our understanding of ourselves and help us really embrace who we are so we can realize our true potential. Some would say its a bit “woo” and I get it – sometimes I wonder too! I don’t know what else to say except that it works.
- I am passionate about planners and organizational tools. I started creating my own planners from scratch in 2015 because I couldn’t find a planner that had everything I wanted. It has been my dream to create practical, but magical, planners and workbooks that are inspiring but transformative.
- I am a tarot enthusiast – I am fascinated by the symbolism in the tarot and its intersections with astrology, numerology and occult history.
- Human Design Readings and conversations (to see my offerings click here)
- eBooks on Human Design Topics (see my shop)
- Free Human Design resources (see my Free Resource Library)
- Personalized Human Design Summary (PDF format) (see my shop)
- Life Coaching upon request – please contact me or schedule a 30 min discovery session if you want to chat or ask “what the heck is this Human Design thing?!”
- I launched my first digital planner in December 2021 (see my shop) If you decide to buy it and use it, I would love some constructive feedback
Recent Blog Posts
Journal Prompts for Generator Energy Type
Why Journaling Can Help? In this article, I will share some simple journal prompts for Generator Energy Types. These prompts will help them identify what is causing them to feel frustration (their “not
Human Design and Relationships
In this post I am going to talk about Human Design and Relationships. Specifically, answering the questions – What can Human Design tell us about relationships? Are specific energy types more compatible in
Channel of Abstraction (47-64) Human Design
How to know if you have Channel 47-64 activated in your bodygraph chart What are the Channels in Human Design? How the Channels Can Show Up Energetically in our Life What does a