I wanted to do a series of blog posts that provide reflective journal prompts for the different zodiac signs. I have also created a simple journal that you can purchase HERE if these reflective prompts resonate with you. I also have a FREE digital PDF that you can access in my Free Resource Library under “Astrology Resources” linked HERE.
Also, I just want to note that these journal prompts are not only relevant for the Aquarius Sun Sign. If Aquarius is a part of your primal triad as your Rising Sign and/or your Moon sign you may find these prompts valuable as well because you also embody Aquarius energy.
Aquarius is the eleventh sign of the Zodiac and is often associated with the following characteristics: forward-thinking, innovative, humanitarian, independent, and sometimes unpredictable
Aquarius Journal Prompts
- Aquarius is the sign of the water bearer – a symbol of providing life and spiritual support to the world. How do you feel you contribute to the world in a spiritual or metaphysical sense?
- Write about a cause you deeply care about. How can you contribute to it in a more meaningful way? What social issues are you most passionate about? Why do they matter to you?
- What is one radical idea or dream you have that you’ve been afraid to pursue? Why? What does the future look like in your ideal world? Be as creative and specific as possible.
- Aquarians are known for their individuality. When do you feel most authentically yourself? Are there areas in you life where you tamp down on your individuality and need to express it more? How would you like to express your individuality?
- List five futuristic technologies you wish existed right now. How would they change your life or society as a whole?
- Write about a time when you felt different or misunderstood. How did it make you feel, and how did you handle the situation?
- Journal about a time when you needed to break free from a situation, and how that experience shaped you.
- Aquarians are known for being innovative. Jot down 10 “crazy” ideas you’ve had recently – they could be anything from inventions to ways of improving your daily life.
- Write about a time when your unpredictability surprised even you.
- List three ways you can incorporate more freedom and independence into your life.
Reflection Journals for Aquarius
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.