Check out the Free Resource Library for planner related printable PDF’s and digital products.
I wanted to create another basic project planner layout and walk-through how break a project down into tasks.
The basics of this project planner layout….
Create a space to write the vision for the project. Next, brainstorm all of the different tasks needed to complete the project without considering order.
Then take the list of tasks and reorganize them on another page.
Items used in the creation of this layout:
- XL Moleskine Notebook (squared/grid) 7.5 x 9.5
- Morefone Calligraphy Pens (No bleed)
- Zebra M301 7mm Mechanical Pencil
- Crayola Super Tips Marker Set Washable
- Phone Ring Light Overhead Mount
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.