Human Design Index – For a list of all Human Design articles on my site – CLICK HERE
Bodygraph Chart Arrows in the Human Design
Bodygraph Chart Arrows – The Basics
- Arrows contain so much information at a deep level so this is a high level summary. (I recommend scheduling a human design reading with your favorite reader to get more information about your arrows.)
- Arrows contain information based on the direction they are facing and other aspects in the individual chart (right vs. left)
- Left facing = Active, masculine energy, structure and strategy
- Right facing = Passive, feminine energy, flexible and fluid
- Most people have a blend of the masculine and feminine and neither is good or bad. This information helps us to see what we need to feel supported.
4 Arrow Associations
- Top Left Arrow = Information in relationship to the Brain and Digestion
- Bottom Left Arrow = Information in relationship to the Body and Environment
- Top Right Arrow = Information in relationship to Cognitive Awareness
- Bottom Right Arrow = Information in relationship to Cognitive Perspective
For more, in depth information on the Arrows in a Human Design Chart check out these blog posts…
- To learn more about what the Human Design can tell us about productivity Click HERE
- Learn about Arrow #1 (Top Left) and Productivity Click HERE
- To learn about Arrow #2 (Bottom Left) and Productivity Click HERE
- Learn about Arrow #3 (Bottom Right) and Productivity Click HERE
- To learn more about Arrow #4 (Top Right) and Productivity Click HERE
- Do all of your arrows point left in your bodgraph chart? CLICK HERE for what it means to be a “Quad Left”
Disclaimer: Human Design is a very complex system and this description is not intended to be comprehensive.
If you are interested in all things Human Design, check out the Free Resource Library for free printable PDFs and digital products designed to support your Human Design journey.
Reference: Human Design: The Definitive Book of Human Design, The Science of Differentiation by Ra Uru Hu (paid link)
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.