Check out the Free Resource Library for planner-related printable PDF’s and digital products.
Bohemian Style Planner (Monthly)
- 17 months so you can start now
- Thin and Light
- Pretty softcover with stitching
- Sewn binding
- 9 ¾” x 7 1/2″
- Closure band
- Folder on the back inside cover
Why did I pick this for a walk-through?
- This planner makes me want to write in it.
- Its simple but has some interesting additions including travel planning, tracking holiday gift purchases, things to do with blank sections to customize, a couple of project pages, pages for notes and doodles and perforated pages for lists on the go
Outline of Structure
- Future Tracker
- 2020 Holidays and Year at a Glance
- August – December 2021 Calendar views
- 2021 Holidays and Year at a Glance
- Contact Pages (3)
- Password / Website Page (1)
- Travel Planning with checklist
- Holiday Gift Purchases tracker pages (2)
- Things to Do Pages (2 pages pre-set)
- Things to Do pages (2 pages blank – customize yourself)
- Project pages (2)
- Notes pages (8)
- Doodle pages (7)
- Perforated List sheets (tear out and take with you) 8 pages with 3 lists on a page
You might like this planner if you…
- Want something simple, pretty, light and fun
- Prefer working with monthly calendars
- Want to start before January – this planner starts in August 2020
- Want extra pages for notes, doodles, projects, tracking gifts and writing lists that you can take with you
You may not like this planner if you…
- Are looking for a planner that provides a lot of structure for goal planning and tracking
- Prefer planners that provide weekly and daily pages
Where to buy this planner?
- Amazon Link – 2021 Bohemian Monthly Planner
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.