Check out the Free Resource Library for planner related printable PDF’s and digital products.
Bohemian Style Planner (Monthly)
- 17 months so you can start now
- Thin and Light
- Pretty softcover with stitching
- Sewn binding
- 9 ¾” x 7 1/2″
- Closure band
- Folder on back inside cover
Why did I pick this for a walk-through?
- This planner makes me want to write in it.
- Its simple but has some interesting additions including travel planning, tracking holiday gift purchases, things to do with blank sections to customize, couple of project pages, pages for notes and doodles and perforated pages for lists on the go
Outline of Structure
- Future Tracker
- 2020 Holidays and Year at a Glance
- August – December 2021 Calendar views
- 2021 Holidays and Year at a Glance
- Contact Pages (3)
- Password / Website Page (1)
- Travel Planning with checklist
- Holiday Gift Purchases tracker pages (2)
- Things to Do Pages (2 pages pre-set)
- Things to Do pages (2 pages blank – customize yourself)
- Project pages (2)
- Notes pages (8)
- Doodle pages (7)
- Perforated List sheets (tear out and take with you) 8 pages with 3 lists on a page
You might like this planner if you…
- Want something simple, pretty, light and fun
- Prefer working with monthly calendars
- Want to start before January – this planner starts in August 2020
- Want extra pages for notes, doodles, projects, tracking gifts and writing lists that you can take with you
You may not like this planner if you…
- Are looking for a planner that provides a lot of structure for goal planning and tracking
- Prefer planners that provide weekly and daily pages
Where to buy this planner?
- Amazon Link – 2021 Bohemian Monthly Planner
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.