Human Design Index – For a list of all Human Design articles on my site – CLICK HERE
All Channels in Human Design – For a list of all channels plus links to articles – CLICK HERE
How to know if you have Channel 17-62 activated in your bodygraph chart
- Go to myhumandesign.com and go to “Get Your Chart”.
- Input your birth details including birth day, birth time, birth location.
- NOTE – Information in the bodygraph chart is VERY sensitive to birth time so it is important to have an accurate birth time if possible.
- Look at the Ajna and Throat Energy Center in the bodygraph chart. If Gate 17 in the Ajna Energy Center is connected to Gate 62 with a colored line (not white) this means this channel is activated and the energetics of it are consistently available to you.
What are the Channels in Human Design?
- The Channels in a Human Design body graph chart represent the gifts, talents, motivations, energetics or drives that are consistently available to us. If you DO NOT have a channel fully activated or colored it doesn’t mean you never have access to that energy. It just means it’s not a reliable or constant energy in your life.
- Lastly, it is worth noting that there are MANY layers to all aspects of the chart including the gates. This article is intended to be a high level summary.
How the Channels Can Show Up Energetically in our Life
- We can use the energy of a channel in a positive or negative way towards ourselves and/ or other people.
- We may embody the energy with lack and/or fear OR we can embody the energy with truth and abundance.
- Because of external conditioning we have encountered, we may shy away from the energy and choose NOT to see it as a part of ourselves. We may not want to embrace it and shut it down instead.
What does a Black Line vs. a Red Line vs. a Striped Line Indicate?
- Black Lines represent gifts that we are likely more conscious and aware of.
- Red Lines represent gifts that we are likely less conscious and aware of.
- Striped (both black and red) lines represent gifts that are both conscious and unconscious.
eBook – The Channels in Human Design
- If you are interested in learning the meaning of ALL 36 channels in the human design chart please CLICK HERE for my eBook on the Channels
Channel of Acceptance (17-62)
The Channel of Acceptance (17-62) connects Throat and Ajna Energy Centers
Themes Associated with the Channel of Acceptance
- Expressing opinions and seeing patterns.
- The ability to organize information to create a complete picture.
- Gate 62 looks to Gate 17 for the organized answer or concept that needs to be substantiated with facts and expressed through the voice. Gate 17 looks to Gate 62 for the detailed facts that will support the opinion and for an effective way to communicate it through the throat.
High Expression of the Channel of Acceptance
- You have an ability to organize information to form a complete picture of a situation and you will also have solid opinions that are backed up by logical data.
- Your mind is very busy organizing details into your own mental filing system and you are able to adjust your perspective as needed when you get more data.
- All of the new data you receive, will be logically organized and integrated into your point of view. This is a highly sought-after gift for logically organizing things that can be used in your work or personal life such as group events, projects or other people’s spaces. While you may use your gift to help others you may not be particularly interested in keeping your OWN space organized. This gift is selective.
- You have a built-in foundation for teaching or presenting information to others and have a gift for effectively translating detailed visual patterns into language that others understand.
Challenge Side of the Channel of Acceptance
- This energy puts a constant pressure on your Throat Energy Center to speak and share your point of view. You likely derive satisfaction and a sense of release by sharing your thoughts and opinions in great detail. It is particularly important for you to pay attention to right timing and the receptivity of your audience before speaking otherwise your message may not be well received.
Articles Dedicated to the Gates in this Channel
- The Definitive Book of Human Design: The Science of Differentiation by Lynda Bunnell and Ra Uru Hu
- Rave BodyGraph Circuitry: A Guide to Channels and Circuits by Ra Uru Hu
- Jenna Zoe myhumandesign.com Level 1 – 3 Reader Trainings
- Incarnation Cross: A Guidebook of Purpose Archetypes by Brynja Magnusson
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.