Human Design Index – For a list of all Human Design articles on my site – CLICK HERE
All Channels in Human Design – For a list of all channels plus links to articles – CLICK HERE
How to know if you have Channel 10-20 activated in your bodygraph chart
- Go to myhumandesign.com and go to “Get Your Chart”.
- Input your birth details including birth day, birth time, birth location.
- NOTE – Information in the bodygraph chart is VERY sensitive to birth time so it is important to have an accurate birth time if possible.
- Look at the G-Center and Throat Energy Center in the bodygraph chart. If Gate 20 in the Throat Energy Center is connected to Gate 10 with a colored line (not white) this means this channel is activated and the energetics of it are consistently available to you.
What are the Channels in Human Design?
- The Channels in a Human Design body graph chart represent the gifts, talents, motivations, energetics or drives that are consistently available to us. If you DO NOT have a channel fully activated or colored it doesn’t mean you never have access to that energy. It just means it’s not a reliable or constant energy in your life.
- Lastly, it is worth noting that there are MANY layers to all aspects of the chart including the gates. This article is intended to be a high level summary.
How the Channels Can Show Up Energetically in our Life
- We can use the energy of a channel in a positive or negative way towards ourselves and/ or other people.
- We may embody the energy with lack and/or fear OR we can embody the energy with truth and abundance.
- Because of external conditioning we have encountered, we may shy away from the energy and choose NOT to see it as a part of ourselves. We may not want to embrace it and shut it down instead.
What does a Black Line vs. a Red Line vs. a Striped Line Indicate?
- Black Lines represent gifts that we are likely more conscious and aware of.
- Red Lines represent gifts that we are likely less conscious and aware of.
- Striped (both black and red) lines represent gifts that are both conscious and unconscious.
eBook – The Channels in Human Design
- If you are interested in learning the meaning of ALL 36 channels in the human design chart please CLICK HERE for my eBook on the Channels
Channel of Awakening (10-20)
The Channel of Awakening (10-20) connects Throat and G-Center
- For an article dedicated to the Throat CLICK HERE
- For an article dedicated to the G-Center CLICK HERE
Themes Associated with the Channel of Awakening
- The energy of this channel is about spiritual awareness, self-love and empowerment.
- Speaking for yourself in the now.
- Gate 10 looks to Gate 20 for the manifestation or expression of the true, authentic self. Gate 20 looks to Gate 10 for the aligned behaviors or commitments that need to be manifested or expressed.
High Expression of the Channel of Awakening
- You are here to be a voice for self-love in the world. Loving life begins with being able to love ourselves and embrace our truth. This is an energy that requires awareness and it is key to your survival.
- When you have fully embraced your uniqueness by loving yourself – you will empower others to do so as well. This will not always be a conscious effort. Other people will pick up on the energy in your aura
Challenge Side of the Channel of Awakening
- The wisdom that you have to share will be best received when the other person asks for it.When you are recognized – you will make an impact.
- When you speak from your soul, from the heart of who you are, this can make you more vulnerable to criticism.
Articles Dedicated to the Gates in this Channel
- The Definitive Book of Human Design: The Science of Differentiation by Lynda Bunnell and Ra Uru Hu
- Rave BodyGraph Circuitry: A Guide to Channels and Circuits by Ra Uru Hu
- Jenna Zoe myhumandesign.com Level 1 – 3 Reader Trainings
- Incarnation Cross: A Guidebook of Purpose Archetypes by Brynja Magnusson
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.