Human Design Index – For a list of all Human Design articles on my site – CLICK HERE
All Channels in Human Design – For a list of all channels plus links to articles – CLICK HERE
How to know if you have Channel 11-56 activated in your bodygraph chart
- Go to myhumandesign.com and go to “Get Your Chart”.
- Input your birth details including birth day, birth time, birth location.
- NOTE – Information in the bodygraph chart is VERY sensitive to birth time so it is important to have an accurate birth time if possible.
- Look at the Ajna and Throat Energy Center in the bodygraph chart. If Gate 11 in the Ajna Energy Center is connected to Gate 56 with a colored line (not white) this means this channel is activated and the energetics of it are consistently available to you.
What are the Channels in Human Design?
- The Channels in a Human Design body graph chart represent the gifts, talents, motivations, energetics or drives that are consistently available to us. If you DO NOT have a channel fully activated or colored it doesn’t mean you never have access to that energy. It just means it’s not a reliable or constant energy in your life.
- Lastly, it is worth noting that there are MANY layers to all aspects of the chart including the gates. This article is intended to be a high level summary.
How the Channels Can Show Up Energetically in our Life
- We can use the energy of a channel in a positive or negative way towards ourselves and/ or other people.
- We may embody the energy with lack and/or fear OR we can embody the energy with truth and abundance.
- Because of external conditioning we have encountered, we may shy away from the energy and choose NOT to see it as a part of ourselves. We may not want to embrace it and shut it down instead.
What does a Black Line vs. a Red Line vs. a Striped Line Indicate?
- Black Lines represent gifts that we are likely more conscious and aware of.
- Red Lines represent gifts that we are likely less conscious and aware of.
- Striped (both black and red) lines represent gifts that are both conscious and unconscious.
eBook – The Channels in Human Design
- If you are interested in learning the meaning of ALL 36 channels in the human design chart please CLICK HERE for my eBook on the Channels
Channel of Curiosity (11-56)
The Channel of Curiosity (11-56) connects Throat and Ajna Energy Centers
Themes Associated with the Channel of Curiosity
- This is the channel of the seeker. This energy is about sharing or teaching from experience via stories. In this way, information is brought to life as a story that has the power to influence people by stimulating their imaginations and emotions.
- The energy of having ideas and exploring ideas – what can we dream up for the future?
- Gate 11 looks to Gate 56 for the gift of right timing to share stories, beliefs and ideas. Gate 56 looks to Gate 11 for the new ideas, beliefs and stories to share.
High Expression of the Channel of Curiosity
- You embody an energy of having and exploring ideas. You are here to ask, “what can we dream up for the future?”
- Your curiosity compels you to seek stimulation, to explore new ideas and new ways of seeing things. It is vital to share that the way you see things is important because you create a different kind of wisdom. Your wisdom is not literal but it is about sharing truths by playing with reality a bit.
- You likely have a creative way of presenting the information that you are here to share. You have a gift for taking a string of ideas and weaving a story that can teach or entertain your audience. These stories may include your philosophical reflections on life and what it means to be human.
Challenge Side of the Channel of Curiosity
- You have to understand that the messages you weave and the stories you create are not for you and are meant to be shared. The trick is finding the right timing and the right audience so your message will be understood and accepted.
- Seekers never stop searching, no matter what or how much they find. Know that you will always be a seeker and curiosity will drive you to continually seek stimulation, to explore new ideas and new ways of seeing things.
Articles Dedicated to the Gates in this Channel
- The Definitive Book of Human Design: The Science of Differentiation by Lynda Bunnell and Ra Uru Hu
- Rave BodyGraph Circuitry: A Guide to Channels and Circuits by Ra Uru Hu
- Jenna Zoe myhumandesign.com Level 1 – 3 Reader Trainings
- Incarnation Cross: A Guidebook of Purpose Archetypes by Brynja Magnusson
Disclaimer [heading 2]
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.