Human Design Index – For a list of all Human Design articles on my site – CLICK HERE
All Channels in Human Design – For a list of all channels plus links to articles – CLICK HERE
How to know if you have Channel 29-46 activated in your bodygraph chart
- Go to myhumandesign.com and go to “Get Your Chart”.
- Input your birth details including birth day, birth time, birth location.
- NOTE – Information in the bodygraph chart is VERY sensitive to birth time so it is important to have an accurate birth time if possible.
- Look at the G-Center and Sacral Energy Centers in the bodygraph chart. If Gate 49 in the G-Center is connected to Gate 29 with a colored line (not white) this means this channel is activated and the energetics of it are consistently available to you. (see graphic below)
What are the Channels in Human Design?
- The Channels in a Human Design body graph chart represent the gifts, talents, motivations, energetics or drives that are consistently available to us. If you DO NOT have a channel fully activated or colored it doesn’t mean you never have access to that energy. It just means it’s not a reliable or constant energy in your life.
- Lastly, it is worth noting that there are MANY layers to all aspects of the chart including the gates. This article is intended to be a high level summary.
How the Channels Can Show Up Energetically in our Life
- We can use the energy of a channel in a positive or negative way towards ourselves and/ or other people.
- We may embody the energy with lack and/or fear OR we can embody the energy with truth and abundance.
- Because of external conditioning we have encountered, we may shy away from the energy and choose NOT to see it as a part of ourselves. We may not want to embrace it and shut it down instead.
What does a Black Line vs. a Red Line vs. a Striped Line Indicate?
- Black Lines represent gifts that we are likely more conscious and aware of.
- Red Lines represent gifts that we are likely less conscious and aware of.
- Striped (both black and red) lines represent gifts that are both conscious and unconscious.
eBook – The Channels in Human Design
- If you are interested in learning the meaning of ALL 36 channels in the human design chart please CLICK HERE for my eBook on the Channels
Channel of Discovery (29-46)
The Channel of Discovery (29-46) connects G-Center and the Sacral Energy Center
- For an article dedicated to the G-Center CLICK HERE
- For an article dedicated to the Sacral Center CLICK HERE
Themes Associated with the Channel of Discovery
- The energy to succeed where others fail
- Gate 29 looks to Gate 46 to know what things to say “yes” to and what you are working towards. Gate 46 looks to Gate 29 for the energy to start a project or the perseverance to complete it.
High Expression of the Channel of Discovery
- When you enter into commitments, you have the staying power to see things through and succeed. This is a 1+1 = 4 situation because you are able to work through the blocks that come your way. There is no “changing horses in the middle of the stream” because you are very committed to the things you take on.
- You will succeed where others fail when you use your strategy and authority to enter into the *right* commitments. If you make decisions from the mind (logical thinking) you likely take on the wrong experiences.
- It is also important for you to surrender your expectations about the outcome. Trust that you are in the right place at the right time.
Challenge Side of the Channel of Discovery
- Because you have an ability to commit and persevere it is important for you to have clarity by leaning into your strategy and authority otherwise you may find yourself stuck in projects that are unfulfilling and cause you to burn out.
- Watch out for becoming a “yes” person – be discerning about the projects you take on.
- You may struggle to let go of your expectations for the outcome of an experience. You are not here to control the outcome, you are here to experience cycles of discovery.
Articles Dedicated to the Gates in this Channel
- The Definitive Book of Human Design: The Science of Differentiation by Lynda Bunnell and Ra Uru Hu
- Rave BodyGraph Circuitry: A Guide to Channels and Circuits by Ra Uru Hu
- Jenna Zoe myhumandesign.com Level 1 – 3 Reader Trainings
- Incarnation Cross: A Guidebook of Purpose Archetypes by Brynja Magnusson
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.