Human Design Index – For a list of all Human Design articles on my site – CLICK HERE
All Channels in Human Design – For a list of all channels plus links to articles – CLICK HERE
How to know if you have Channel 39-55 activated in your bodygraph chart
- Go to myhumandesign.com and go to “Get Your Chart”.
- Input your birth details including birth day, birth time, birth location.
- NOTE – Information in the bodygraph chart is VERY sensitive to birth time so it is important to have an accurate birth time if possible.
- Look at the Root and Solar Plexus Energy Centers at the bottom middle and right side of the chart. If Gate 39 in the Root Energy center is connected to Gate 55 with a colored line (not white) this means this channel is activated and the energetics of it are consistently available to you. (see graphic below)
What are the Channels in Human Design?
- The Channels in a Human Design body graph chart represent the gifts, talents, motivations, energetics or drives that are consistently available to us. If you DO NOT have a channel fully activated or colored it doesn’t mean you never have access to that energy. It just means it’s not a reliable or constant energy in your life.
- Lastly, it is worth noting that there are MANY layers to all aspects of the chart including the gates. This article is intended to be a high level summary.
How the Channels Can Show Up Energetically in our Life
- We can use the energy of a channel in a positive or negative way towards ourselves and/ or other people.
- We may embody the energy with lack and/or fear OR we can embody the energy with truth and abundance.
- Because of external conditioning we have encountered, we may shy away from the energy and choose NOT to see it as a part of ourselves. We may not want to embrace it and shut it down instead.
What does a Black Line vs. a Red Line vs. a Striped Line Indicate?
- Black Lines represent gifts that we are likely more conscious and aware of.
- Red Lines represent gifts that we are likely less conscious and aware of.
- Striped (both black and red) lines represent gifts that are both conscious and unconscious.
eBook – The Channels in Human Design
- If you are interested in learning the meaning of ALL 36 channels in the human design chart please CLICK HERE for my eBook on the Channels
Channel of Emoting (39-55)
The Channel of Emoting (39-55) connects Root Energy Center and the Solar Plexus Energy Center
- For an article dedicated to the Root Energy Center CLICK HERE
- For an article dedicated to the Solar Plexus Energy Center CLICK HERE
Themes Associated with the Channel of Emoting
- The energy of this channel is emotion that shifts endlessly between happiness and sadness.
- Gate 39 looks to Gate 55 for an emotional release and spiritual awareness. Gate 55 looks to Gate 39 for provocation and a way to process emotions.
High Expression of the Channel of Emoting
- This energy is about being able to use provocation to empower spiritual awareness in yourself and other people.
- Over time, you will know how to provoke the desired spirit or energy out of others and you will find the people that are correct for you.
- You will help others feel more deeply and empower them to not be afraid to “go there”.
- You are someone who is able to see and discern the spiritual or energetic nature of an individual and group. You are also able to know whose “vibe” is energetically correct for you or not.
Challenge Side of the Channel of Emoting
- You may be prone to moodiness or melancholy
- Your interactions with other people will also open them up to your own infectious & mutative qualities which will bring out something new within them as well.
- You will be most impactful when you are in the mood to socialize so it is very important for you to NOT do things when you aren’t in the mood. It is about living authentically from an emotional perspective.
Articles Dedicated to the Gates in this Channel
- The Definitive Book of Human Design: The Science of Differentiation by Lynda Bunnell and Ra Uru Hu
- Rave BodyGraph Circuitry: A Guide to Channels and Circuits by Ra Uru Hu
- Jenna Zoe myhumandesign.com Level 1 – 3 Reader Trainings
- Incarnation Cross: A Guidebook of Purpose Archetypes by Brynja Magnusson
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.