Human Design Index – For a list of all Human Design articles on my site – CLICK HERE
All Channels in Human Design – For a list of all channels plus links to articles – CLICK HERE
How to know if you have Channel 10-34 activated in your bodygraph chart
- Go to myhumandesign.com and go to “Get Your Chart”.
- Input your birth details including birth day, birth time, birth location.
- NOTE – Information in the bodygraph chart is VERY sensitive to birth time so it is important to have an accurate birth time if possible.
- Look at the G-Center and Sacral Energy Centers in the bodygraph chart. If Gate 34 in the Sacral Energy center is connected to Gate 10 with a colored line (not white) this means this channel is activated and the energetics of it are consistently available to you. (see graphic below)
What are the Channels in Human Design?
- The Channels in a Human Design body graph chart represent the gifts, talents, motivations, energetics or drives that are consistently available to us. If you DO NOT have a channel fully activated or colored it doesn’t mean you never have access to that energy. It just means it’s not a reliable or constant energy in your life.
- Lastly, it is worth noting that there are MANY layers to all aspects of the chart including the gates. This article is intended to be a high level summary.
How the Channels Can Show Up Energetically in our Life
- We can use the energy of a channel in a positive or negative way towards ourselves and/ or other people.
- We may embody the energy with lack and/or fear OR we can embody the energy with truth and abundance.
- Because of external conditioning we have encountered, we may shy away from the energy and choose NOT to see it as a part of ourselves. We may not want to embrace it and shut it down instead.
What does a Black Line vs. a Red Line vs. a Striped Line Indicate?
- Black Lines represent gifts that we are likely more conscious and aware of.
- Red Lines represent gifts that we are likely less conscious and aware of.
- Striped (both black and red) lines represent gifts that are both conscious and unconscious.
eBook – The Channels in Human Design
- If you are interested in learning the meaning of ALL 36 channels in the human design chart please CLICK HERE for my eBook on the Channels
Channel of Exploration (10-34)
The Channel of Exploration (10-34) connects Sacral Energy Center and the G-Center Energy Center
- For an article dedicated to the Sacral Energy Center CLICK HERE
- For an article dedicated to the G-Center Energy Center CLICK HERE
Themes Associated with the Channel of Exploration
- Mastery of life by doing what you love to do.
- Natural charisma, empowered behavior and following your own convictions.
- Gate 34 looks to Gate 10 for the code of behavior that is in alignment with your true self to ensure successful interactions no matter the circumstances. Gate 10 looks to Gate 34 for empowerment of aligned action. This energy will be focused on social behaviors or roles that support your strong convictions.
High Expression of the Channel of Exploration
- You are here to live your unique life without the interference or resistance from others and you should follow your convictions no matter how unusual they are. It is important to do what you love to do without concerning yourself with what others think. By individuating yourself, you help the rest of us move forward.
- You will master life by doing whatever it is that you love doing and are passionate about. When you are doing work that lights you up, you will be charismatic and other people will be unable to resist your energy. It will empower them to follow their own passions.
- Even though you may not see yourself as charismatic it is important to make friends with this aspect of yourself.
Challenge Side of the Channel of Exploration
- Not trusting or following your unique inspiration and ideas and allowing external voices and ideas to influence your next steps.
- Not embracing your natural charisma or judging it.
- You are not here to make others follow your convictions. When you don’t push your beliefs on others and, instead, confidently follow your own – you will empower others to do the same for themselves.
Articles Dedicated to the Gates in this Channel
- The Definitive Book of Human Design: The Science of Differentiation by Lynda Bunnell and Ra Uru Hu
- Rave BodyGraph Circuitry: A Guide to Channels and Circuits by Ra Uru Hu
- Jenna Zoe myhumandesign.com Level 1 – 3 Reader Trainings
- Incarnation Cross: A Guidebook of Purpose Archetypes by Brynja Magnusson
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.