How to know if you have Channel 25-51 activated in your bodygraph chart
- Go to myhumandesign.com and go to “Get Your Chart”.
- Input your birth details including birth day, birth time, birth location.
- NOTE – Information in the bodygraph chart is VERY sensitive to birth time so it is important to have an accurate birth time if possible.
- Look at the G-Center and Heart (or Ego) Energy Centers in the bodygraph chart. If Gate 25 in the G-Center is connected to Gate 51 with a colored line (not white) this means this channel is activated and the energetics of it are consistently available to you.
What are the Channels in Human Design?
- The Channels in a Human Design body graph chart represent the gifts, talents, motivations, energetics or drives that are consistently available to us. If you DO NOT have a channel fully activated or colored it doesn’t mean you never have access to that energy. It just means it’s not a reliable or constant energy in your life.
- Lastly, it is worth noting that there are MANY layers to all aspects of the chart including the gates. This article is intended to be a high level summary.
How the Channels Can Show Up Energetically in our Life
- We can use the energy of a channel in a positive or negative way towards ourselves and/ or other people.
- We may embody the energy with lack and/or fear OR we can embody the energy with truth and abundance.
- Because of external conditioning we have encountered, we may shy away from the energy and choose NOT to see it as a part of ourselves. We may not want to embrace it and shut it down instead.
What does a Black Line vs. a Red Line vs. a Striped Line Indicate?
- Black Lines represent gifts that we are likely more conscious and aware of.
- Red Lines represent gifts that we are likely less conscious and aware of.
- Striped (both black and red) lines represent gifts that are both conscious and unconscious.
eBook – Channels in Human Design
- If you are interested in learning the meaning of ALL 36 channels in the human design chart please CLICK HERE for my eBook on the Channels
Channel of Initiation (25-51)
The Channel of Initiation (25-51) connects G-Center and Heart (or Ego) Energy Center
- For an article dedicated to the G-Center CLICK HERE
- For an article dedicated to the Heart (or Ego) Energy Center CLICK HERE
Themes Associated with the Channel of Initiation
- The energy of this channel is the ability to recognize the potential in other people and then empower those individuals towards their own individuality by providing a “shock” to move them toward it.
- Sometimes this channel is also called the Channel of the Shaman or the Priestess. It is about the “ego” that needs to “die” before wisdom can emerge. This energy is archetypically located here.
- Gate 51 looks to Gate 25 for guidance and direction for the next initiation. Gate 25 looks to Gate 51 for the courage to take on the next challenge.
High Expression of the Channel of Initiation
- You are here to make an impact on other people by saying the thing that will empower them to recognize and embrace their own individuality.
- Your design has a competitive nature to it and this can be seen as an ability to stir up competition in others even when you are not necessarily feeling competitive. In fact, sometimes you are not competitive at all, but others definitely feel a need to compete with you. This competitiveness is intended to challenge humanity to continue to evolve in positive ways because sometimes competition drives people to be better.
Challenge Side of the Channel of Initiation
- You may find people competing with you and find yourself confused as to why or where it is coming from.
- Initiating individuation in others is a magical process and cannot be contained. Your own initiation will find you and, when it does, be sure to surrender to it.
- When you say the thing that needs to be said to initiate other people without their invitation, they may not respond well which could leave you feeling resentful or unfulfilled.
Articles Dedicated to the Gates in this Channel
- CLICK HERE for an article dedicated to Gate 25
- CLICK HERE for an article dedicated to Gate 51
- The Definitive Book of Human Design: The Science of Differentiation by Lynda Bunnell and Ra Uru Hu
- Rave BodyGraph Circuitry: A Guide to Channels and Circuits by Ra Uru Hu
- Jenna Zoe myhumandesign.com Level 1 – 3 Reader Trainings
- Incarnation Cross: A Guidebook of Purpose Archetypes by Brynja Magnusson
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.