Human Design Index – For a list of all Human Design articles on my site – CLICK HERE
All Channels in Human Design – For a list of all channels plus links to articles – CLICK HERE
How to know if you have Channel 21-45 activated in your bodygraph chart
- Go to myhumandesign.com and go to “Get Your Chart”.
- Input your birth details including birth day, birth time, birth location.
- NOTE – Information in the bodygraph chart is VERY sensitive to birth time so it is important to have an accurate birth time if possible.
- Look at the Throat and Heart (or Ego) Energy Centers in the bodygraph chart. If Gate 45 in the Throat Energy Center is connected to Gate 21 with a colored line (not white) this means this channel is activated and the energetics of it are consistently available to you.
What are the Channels in Human Design?
- The Channels in a Human Design body graph chart represent the gifts, talents, motivations, energetics or drives that are consistently available to us. If you DO NOT have a channel fully activated or colored it doesn’t mean you never have access to that energy. It just means it’s not a reliable or constant energy in your life.
- Lastly, it is worth noting that there are MANY layers to all aspects of the chart including the gates. This article is intended to be a high level summary.
How the Channels Can Show Up Energetically in our Life
- We can use the energy of a channel in a positive or negative way towards ourselves and/ or other people.
- We may embody the energy with lack and/or fear OR we can embody the energy with truth and abundance.
- Because of external conditioning we have encountered, we may shy away from the energy and choose NOT to see it as a part of ourselves. We may not want to embrace it and shut it down instead.
What does a Black Line vs. a Red Line vs. a Striped Line Indicate?
- Black Lines represent gifts that we are likely more conscious and aware of.
- Red Lines represent gifts that we are likely less conscious and aware of.
- Striped (both black and red) lines represent gifts that are both conscious and unconscious.
eBook – Channels in Human Design
- If you are interested in learning the meaning of ALL 36 channels in the human design chart please CLICK HERE for my eBook on the Channels
Channel of Money (21-45)
The Channel of Money (21-45) connects Throat and Heart (or Ego) Energy Center
- For an article dedicated to the Throat CLICK HERE
- For an article dedicated to the Heart (or Ego) Energy Center CLICK HERE
Themes Associated with the Channel of Money
- The protection and management of resources for the benefit of the core group.
- Gate 21 looks to Gate 45 to protect resources and use them wisely but it wants the last word. Gate 45 looks to Gate 21 to be in control of the resources so that there is a healthy balance between work and rest.
High Expression of the Channel of Money
- You are on a journey to learn (or you will innately know) what needs to be done to have more money so it is important to embrace that you are here to master things on the material plane through the power of your own will. You experience satisfaction when you are putting money to work.
- You have an instinct on how to make money for yourself and others. You bring the energy of, “I know how to help you make money but you need to let me be in control a bit.” You will educate yourself and have the ability to control and/or understand how to manage finances.
Challenge Side of the Channel of Money
- A challenge with this energy is learning how to leverage your willpower in a way that protects your own resources, while still serving others in some way.
- Being a control freak or having an aversion to being controlled by other people. You are willing to work hard but you work best when you are your own boss.
- The gates in this channel have a tense relationship with each other. Gate 45 protects resources but it wants the last word about things. Gate 21 supports the goal but wants to be in control to ensure success.
- Struggle to balance work and rest.
Articles Dedicated to the Gates in this Channel
- The Definitive Book of Human Design: The Science of Differentiation by Lynda Bunnell and Ra Uru Hu
- Rave BodyGraph Circuitry: A Guide to Channels and Circuits by Ra Uru Hu
- Jenna Zoe myhumandesign.com Level 1 – 3 Reader Trainings
- Incarnation Cross: A Guidebook of Purpose Archetypes by Brynja Magnusson
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.