How to know if you have Channel 10-57 activated in your bodygraph chart
- Go to myhumandesign.com and go to “Get Your Chart”.
- Input your birth details including birth day, birth time, birth location.
- NOTE – Information in the bodygraph chart is VERY sensitive to birth time so it is important to have an accurate birth time if possible.
- Look at the G-Center and Splenic Energy Center in the bodygraph chart. If Gate 57 in the Splenic Energy center is connected to Gate 10 with a colored line (not white) this means this channel is activated and the energetics of it are consistently available to you. (see graphic below)
What are the Channels in Human Design?
- The Channels in a Human Design body graph chart represent the gifts, talents, motivations, energetics or drives that are consistently available to us. If you DO NOT have a channel fully activated or colored it doesn’t mean you never have access to that energy. It just means it’s not a reliable or constant energy in your life.
- Lastly, it is worth noting that there are MANY layers to all aspects of the chart including the gates. This article is intended to be a high level summary.
How the Channels Can Show Up Energetically in our Life
- We can use the energy of a channel in a positive or negative way towards ourselves and/ or other people.
- We may embody the energy with lack and/or fear OR we can embody the energy with truth and abundance.
- Because of external conditioning we have encountered, we may shy away from the energy and choose NOT to see it as a part of ourselves. We may not want to embrace it and shut it down instead.
What does a Black Line vs. a Red Line vs. a Striped Line Indicate?
- Black Lines represent gifts that we are likely more conscious and aware of.
- Red Lines represent gifts that we are likely less conscious and aware of.
- Striped (both black and red) lines represent gifts that are both conscious and unconscious.
eBook – The Channels in Human Design
- If you are interested in learning the meaning of ALL 36 channels in the human design chart please CLICK HERE for my eBook on the Channels
Channel of Exploration (10-57)
The Channel of Perfected Form (10-57) connects Splenic Energy Center and the G-Center
- For an article dedicated to the Splenic Energy Center CLICK HERE
- For an article dedicated to the G-Center CLICK HERE
Themes Associated with the Channel of Perfected Form
- Perfectionism and creativity
- Keen survival awareness.
- Gate 57 looks to Gate 10 as the conduit of an authentic, healthy and joyful life through creative expression. Gate 10 looks to Gate 57 for the intuitive wisdom that will ensure individual survival through behavior and interactions with others.
High Expression of the Channel of Perfected Form
- You are here to perfect things by creating what you love and loving what you create. This process requires you to be unapologetically selfish because you must remain self-absorbed in some ways.
- You also have the ability to survive in the moment and think on your feet. If there is an emergency situation, you are the person that other people will want on their team. You intuitively know how to survive, you know the safest route out of disaster or the best way around an obstacle.
- The energy of this channel gives you clarity and an ability to act intuitively and appropriately to anything that is perceived to be out of order in your environment.
- You are likely to be very conscious of being on your own life path and often play a role of empowering others to discover and fulfill their soul’s destiny as well.
Challenge Side of the Channel of Perfected Form
- Life can feel like a challenge at times because you can be a perfectionist and you may find that you get stuck in the fear that you can’t make something perfect. If you find yourself not taking action because you think you will make a mistake, take a deep breath and tune into your strategy and authority. It will get you back on track.
- Your creativity and perfected actions will only shine in environments where your gifts are recognized.
Articles Dedicated to the Gates in this Channel
- CLICK HERE for an article dedicated to Gate 10
- CLICK HERE for an article dedicated to Gate 57
- Featured image photo by joel protasio on Unsplash
- The Definitive Book of Human Design: The Science of Differentiation by Lynda Bunnell and Ra Uru Hu
- Rave BodyGraph Circuitry: A Guide to Channels and Circuits by Ra Uru Hu
- Jenna Zoe myhumandesign.com Level 1 – 3 Reader Trainings
- Incarnation Cross: A Guidebook of Purpose Archetypes by Brynja Magnusson
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.