Human Design Index – For a list of all Human Design articles on my site – CLICK HERE
All Channels in Human Design – For a list of all channels plus links to articles – CLICK HERE
How to know if you have Channel 5-15 activated in your bodygraph chart
- Go to myhumandesign.com and go to “Get Your Chart”.
- Input your birth details including birth day, birth time, birth location.
- NOTE – Information in the bodygraph chart is VERY sensitive to birth time so it is important to have an accurate birth time if possible.
- Look at the G-Center and Sacral Energy Centers in the bodygraph chart. If Gate 15 in the G-Center is connected to Gate 5 with a colored line (not white) this means this channel is activated and the energetics of it are consistently available to you. (see graphic below)
What are the Channels in Human Design?
- The Channels in a Human Design body graph chart represent the gifts, talents, motivations, energetics or drives that are consistently available to us. If you DO NOT have a channel fully activated or colored it doesn’t mean you never have access to that energy. It just means it’s not a reliable or constant energy in your life.
- Lastly, it is worth noting that there are MANY layers to all aspects of the chart including the gates. This article is intended to be a high level summary.
How the Channels Can Show Up Energetically in our Life
- We can use the energy of a channel in a positive or negative way towards ourselves and/ or other people.
- We may embody the energy with lack and/or fear OR we can embody the energy with truth and abundance.
- Because of external conditioning we have encountered, we may shy away from the energy and choose NOT to see it as a part of ourselves. We may not want to embrace it and shut it down instead.
What does a Black Line vs. a Red Line vs. a Striped Line Indicate?
- Black Lines represent gifts that we are likely more conscious and aware of.
- Red Lines represent gifts that we are likely less conscious and aware of.
- Striped (both black and red) lines represent gifts that are both conscious and unconscious.
eBook – The Channels in Human Design
- If you are interested in learning the meaning of ALL 36 channels in the human design chart please CLICK HERE for my eBook on the Channels
Channel of Rhythm (5-15)
The Channel of Rhythm (5-15) connects G-Center and the Sacral Energy Center
- For an article dedicated to the G-Center CLICK HERE
- For an article dedicated to the Sacral Center CLICK HERE
Themes Associated with the Channel of Rhythm
- Flexibility and the Rhythm of Life
- Embracing diversity
- This energy is about aligning humanity with nature and creating flow in life. The archetype of the chart begs of us to exert our free will but to remember that we are deeply tied to the natural world.
- Gate 5 looks to Gate 15 for the acceptance of the natural rhythms needed for vitality and for the balance needed to live in flow with life. Gate 15 looks to Gate 5 for the rhythm and discipline needed for focus and achieving mastery in some area of life.
High Expression of the Channel of Rhythm
- You have your own sense of timing in life that is guided by your own inner rhythms. It is important to not let anything stand in the way of your unique rhythms because once they become natural and effortless you will feel more supported and secure with life.
- The energy of this channel has a deep connection to nature and animals so you may find it helpful to go out into nature to feel connected and to gain clarity on your direction in life. Because this energy is so connected to nature, you may have a special gift working with animals and caring for plants.
Challenge Side of the Channel of Rhythm
- Sometimes life may feel chaotic and confusing especially when your flow or rhythm has been disrupted.
- This energy is also about pushing limits, boundaries and challenging the status quo. You may ask “what is safe or what is too much?”
Articles Dedicated to the Gates in this Channel
- The Definitive Book of Human Design: The Science of Differentiation by Lynda Bunnell and Ra Uru Hu
- Rave BodyGraph Circuitry: A Guide to Channels and Circuits by Ra Uru Hu
- Jenna Zoe myhumandesign.com Level 1 – 3 Reader Trainings
- Incarnation Cross: A Guidebook of Purpose Archetypes by Brynja Magnusson
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.