Human Design Index – For a list of all Human Design articles on my site – CLICK HERE
All Channels in Human Design – For a list of all channels plus links to articles – CLICK HERE
How to know if you have Channel 26-44 activated in your bodygraph chart
- Go to myhumandesign.com and go to “Get Your Chart”.
- Input your birth details including birth day, birth time, birth location.
- NOTE – Information in the bodygraph chart is VERY sensitive to birth time so it is important to have an accurate birth time if possible.
- Look at the Splenic and Heart (or Ego) Energy Centers in the bodygraph chart. If Gate 44 in the Heart Energy Center is connected to Gate 26 with a colored line (not white) this means this channel is activated and the energetics of it are consistently available to you. (see graphic below)
What are the Channels in Human Design?
- The Channels in a Human Design body graph chart represent the gifts, talents, motivations, energetics or drives that are consistently available to us. If you DO NOT have a channel fully activated or colored it doesn’t mean you never have access to that energy. It just means it’s not a reliable or constant energy in your life.
- Lastly, it is worth noting that there are MANY layers to all aspects of the chart including the gates. This article is intended to be a high level summary.
How the Channels Can Show Up Energetically in our Life
- We can use the energy of a channel in a positive or negative way towards ourselves and/ or other people.
- We may embody the energy with lack and/or fear OR we can embody the energy with truth and abundance.
- Because of external conditioning we have encountered, we may shy away from the energy and choose NOT to see it as a part of ourselves. We may not want to embrace it and shut it down instead.
What does a Black Line vs. a Red Line vs. a Striped Line Indicate?
- Black Lines represent gifts that we are likely more conscious and aware of.
- Red Lines represent gifts that we are likely less conscious and aware of.
- Striped (both black and red) lines represent gifts that are both conscious and unconscious.
eBook – The Channels in Human Design
- If you are interested in learning the meaning of ALL 36 channels in the human design chart please CLICK HERE for my eBook on the Channels
Channel of Surrender (26-44)
The Channel of Surrender (26-44) connects Heart (or Ego) and the Splenic Energy Centers
- For an article dedicated to the Heart (Or Ego) energy center CLICK HERE
- For an article dedicated to the Splenic Center CLICK HERE
Themes Associated with the Channel of Surrender
- The energy of this channel is about being instinctually aware of and a willingness to address whatever poses a threat or needs improving or replacing to keep the tribe or group viable.
- Gate 26 looks to Gate 44 for the instinctive awareness to know when, how and what to share with others. Gate 44 looks to Gate 26 for the tribal recognition and willpower to share the transformation (or information) that you instinctively know will benefit others.
High Expression of the Channel of Surrender
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and /or a gift for sales that you leverage in your own independent pursuits or to benefit an employer.
- You are sensitive to the needs of others (especially material needs) and will know what others need before they know they need it. You will use this intuitive information to improve the lives of other people’s lives.
- You are someone who can work very efficiently and effectively – often more so than others around you.
- It is important that you have a lot of freedom and independence in the work your do because you will find your own natural rhythm that works best for you. Finding this balance is essential.
- This person should trust their instinct to guide them in life, and if something about a person or project doesn’t “smell” right – they should not engage with them.
Challenge Side of the Channel of Surrender
- Don’t sell stuff to people that they don’t need or want because it will make you money.
- You are not designed to work 8 hours a day in an office but you are designed to accomplish more in a compressed amount of time than most people will in an entire day.
- It is about presentation and making connections with other people. This gift works best when you are able to wait until someone recognizes your gifts, pledges support and asks you to promote their product or service on behalf of the group.
Articles Dedicated to the Gates in this Channel
- The Definitive Book of Human Design: The Science of Differentiation by Lynda Bunnell and Ra Uru Hu
- Rave BodyGraph Circuitry: A Guide to Channels and Circuits by Ra Uru Hu
- Jenna Zoe myhumandesign.com Level 1 – 3 Reader Trainings
- Incarnation Cross: A Guidebook of Purpose Archetypes by Brynja Magnusson
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.