How to know if you have Channel 2-14 activated in your bodygraph chart
- Go to myhumandesign.com and go to “Get Your Chart”.
- Input your birth details including birth day, birth time, birth location.
- NOTE – Information in the bodygraph chart is VERY sensitive to birth time so it is important to have an accurate birth time if possible.
- Look at the G-Center and Sacral Energy Centers in the bodygraph chart. If Gate 2 in the G-Center is connected to Gate 14 with a colored line (not white) this means this channel is activated and the energetics of it are consistently available to you. (see graphic below)
What are the Channels in Human Design?
- The Channels in a Human Design body graph chart represent the gifts, talents, motivations, energetics or drives that are consistently available to us. If you DO NOT have a channel fully activated or colored it doesn’t mean you never have access to that energy. It just means it’s not a reliable or constant energy in your life.
- Lastly, it is worth noting that there are MANY layers to all aspects of the chart including the gates. This article is intended to be a high level summary.
How the Channels Can Show Up Energetically in our Life
- We can use the energy of a channel in a positive or negative way towards ourselves and/ or other people.
- We may embody the energy with lack and/or fear OR we can embody the energy with truth and abundance.
- Because of external conditioning we have encountered, we may shy away from the energy and choose NOT to see it as a part of ourselves. We may not want to embrace it and shut it down instead.
What does a Black Line vs. a Red Line vs. a Striped Line Indicate?
- Black Lines represent gifts that we are likely more conscious and aware of.
- Red Lines represent gifts that we are likely less conscious and aware of.
- Striped (both black and red) lines represent gifts that are both conscious and unconscious.
eBook – The Channels in Human Design
- If you are interested in learning the meaning of ALL 36 channels in the human design chart please CLICK HERE for my eBook on the Channels
Channel of the Beat (2-14)
The Channel of the Beat (2-14) connects G-Center and the Sacral Energy Center
- For an article dedicated to the G-Center CLICK HERE
- For an article dedicated to the Sacral Center CLICK HERE
Themes Associated with the Channel of the Beat
- Empowerment that shifts energies to move in new directions
- The energy of this channel provides the resources needed to bring new directions to both the collective (concerned about status quo) and the tribe (who is focused on security) by sharing new perspectives so that we can move forward and meet the ever-shifting challenges of existence.
- Gate 2 looks to Gate 14 for allies and the power / resources needed that will turn the vision into reality. Gate 14 looks to Gate 2 to leverage the resources so they become a significant catalyst that will empower change in the world.
High Expression of the Channel of the Beat
- You enable the creation of new, good things for yourself and others around you. Your energy amplifies the good in others and you encourage others in their own creative direction.
- This energy is about bringing an innovative and empowering new direction to the collective simply by listening to and trusting your sacral response. It is important to listen to your sacral response even though you may not know where it will take you or what kind of impact it will have on other people.
Challenge Side of the Channel of the Beat
- If you overly focus on chasing your own destiny, you may end up feeling confused and frustrated. It is important to trust that life will make decisions through you and this is how you will empower others while also finding your own success.
Articles Dedicated to the Gates in this Channel
- CLICK HERE for an article dedicated to Gate 2
- CLICK HERE for an article dedicated to Gate 14
- Featured image photo by Alexander Targov on Unsplash
- The Definitive Book of Human Design: The Science of Differentiation by Lynda Bunnell and Ra Uru Hu
- Rave BodyGraph Circuitry: A Guide to Channels and Circuits by Ra Uru Hu
- Jenna Zoe myhumandesign.com Level 1 – 3 Reader Trainings
- Incarnation Cross: A Guidebook of Purpose Archetypes by Brynja Magnusson
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.