How to know if you have Channel 13-33 activated in your bodygraph chart
- Go to myhumandesign.com and go to “Get Your Chart”.
- Input your birth details including birth day, birth time, birth location.
- NOTE – Information in the bodygraph chart is VERY sensitive to birth time so it is important to have an accurate birth time if possible.
- Look at the G-Center and Throat Energy Center in the bodygraph chart. If Gate 33 in the Throat Energy Center is connected to Gate 13 with a colored line (not white) this means this channel is activated and the energetics of it are consistently available to you.
What are the Channels in Human Design?
- The Channels in a Human Design body graph chart represent the gifts, talents, motivations, energetics or drives that are consistently available to us. If you DO NOT have a channel fully activated or colored it doesn’t mean you never have access to that energy. It just means it’s not a reliable or constant energy in your life.
- Lastly, it is worth noting that there are MANY layers to all aspects of the chart including the gates. This article is intended to be a high level summary.
How the Channels Can Show Up Energetically in our Life
- We can use the energy of a channel in a positive or negative way towards ourselves and/ or other people.
- We may embody the energy with lack and/or fear OR we can embody the energy with truth and abundance.
- Because of external conditioning we have encountered, we may shy away from the energy and choose NOT to see it as a part of ourselves. We may not want to embrace it and shut it down instead.
What does a Black Line vs. a Red Line vs. a Striped Line Indicate?
- Black Lines represent gifts that we are likely more conscious and aware of.
- Red Lines represent gifts that we are likely less conscious and aware of.
- Striped (both black and red) lines represent gifts that are both conscious and unconscious.
eBook – The Channels in Human Design
- If you are interested in learning the meaning of ALL 36 channels in the human design chart please CLICK HERE for my eBook on the Channels
Channel of the Prodigal (13-33)
The Channel of the Prodigal (13-33) connects Throat and G-Center
- For an article dedicated to the Throat CLICK HERE
- For an article dedicated to the G-Center CLICK HERE
Themes Associated with the Channel of the Prodigal
- This channel is all about listening, patient reflection and being the record keeper that collects wisdom that can be organized and shared as a lesson or story.
- Gate 33 shares the secrets, stories and messages that Gate 13 has collected and reflected upon.
High Expression of the Channel of the Prodigal
- The energy of this channel is like the bard that will collect and share wisdom, especially wisdom from the past. You are here to witness life, listen to the stories others are compelled to share, reflect and then share the wisdom you’ve gathered.
- Others will come to you to share their stories or ask for guidance and you will share your wisdom you have gained from processing what you have learned.
- It is within your nature to move toward beauty so you may have a creative outlet such as photography, scrapbooking, art or theater.
- You are someone who is willing to take a break from familial and societal cycles and choose new experiences that are energetically correct for you. For you, it is more fulfilling to experience life than to just be a witness of life.
Challenge Side of the Channel of the Prodigal
- The primary challenge with this energy is timing. You may experience a pressure to share your wisdom but the person on the other end of the conversation may not be ready to receive the message.
- Time alone to reflect and process all that you have witnessed is important.
- When you experience new things you may have expectations about what you get out of that experience. It is important to accept that the outcome will almost never live up to your expectations.
Articles Dedicated to the Gates in this Channel
- CLICK HERE for an article dedicated to Gate 1
- CLICK HERE for an article dedicated to Gate 8
- Featured image photo by Cristina Gottardi on Unsplash
- The Definitive Book of Human Design: The Science of Differentiation by Lynda Bunnell and Ra Uru Hu
- Rave BodyGraph Circuitry: A Guide to Channels and Circuits by Ra Uru Hu
- Jenna Zoe myhumandesign.com Level 1 – 3 Reader Trainings
- Incarnation Cross: A Guidebook of Purpose Archetypes by Brynja Magnusson
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.