Human Design Index – For a list of all Human Design articles on my site – CLICK HERE
All Channels in Human Design – For a list of all channels plus links to articles – CLICK HERE
How to know if you have Channel 32-54 activated in your bodygraph chart
- Go to myhumandesign.com and go to “Get Your Chart”.
- Input your birth details including birth day, birth time, birth location.
- NOTE – Information in the bodygraph chart is VERY sensitive to birth time so it is important to have an accurate birth time if possible.
- Look at the Root (square) and Splenic (triangle) Energy Centers at the bottom middle and left side of the chart. If Gate 54 in the Root Energy center is connected to Gate 32 with a colored line (not white) this means this channel is activated and the energetics of it are consistently available to you. (see graphic below)
What are the Channels in Human Design?
- The Channels in a Human Design body graph chart represent the gifts, talents, motivations, energetics or drives that are consistently available to us. If you DO NOT have a channel fully activated or colored it doesn’t mean you never have access to that energy. It just means it’s not a reliable or constant energy in your life.
- Lastly, it is worth noting that there are MANY layers to all aspects of the chart including the gates. This article is intended to be a high level summary.
How the Channels Can Show Up Energetically in our Life
- We can use the energy of a channel in a positive or negative way towards ourselves and/ or other people.
- We may embody the energy with lack and/or fear OR we can embody the energy with truth and abundance.
- Because of external conditioning we have encountered, we may shy away from the energy and choose NOT to see it as a part of ourselves. We may not want to embrace it and shut it down instead.
What does a Black Line vs. a Red Line vs. a Striped Line Indicate?
- Black Lines represent gifts that we are likely more conscious and aware of.
- Red Lines represent gifts that we are likely less conscious and aware of.
- Striped (both black and red) lines represent gifts that are both conscious and unconscious.
eBook – The Channels in Human Design
- If you are interested in learning the meaning of ALL 36 channels in the human design chart please CLICK HERE for my eBook on the Channels
Channel of Transformation (32-54)
The Channel of Transformation (32 – 54) connects Root Energy Center and the Splenic Energy Center
- For an article dedicated to the Root Energy Center CLICK HERE
- For an article dedicated to the Splenic Energy Center CLICK HERE
Themes Associated with the Channel of Transformation
- The ambition or drive to better your position in life. The 32-54 has the drive to get ahead but it also understands that success requires support from other people. This channel knows that only a transformation that endures over time has value, and in order for the change to endure it must have the support of its tribe.
- Gate 32 looks to Gate 54 for the drive or ambition to succeed and “level up” in life. Gate 54 looks to Gate 32 for direction and the place to channel its ambition and hard work to achieve lasting success.
High Expression of the Channel of Transformation
- You are someone who will work harder than others around you in order to level up and prove your worth or value. The goal of this energy is to establish your independence but also benefit others in a healthy way.
- You have the ability to pull yourself up out of darkness and make something good of the situation. You also have the ability to withstand pressure and challenges in life.
- This desire to “get ahead” is how your transformation in the material world will be realized but the drive for money or material success is not enough. There also needs to be recognition for your loyalty and hard work.
Challenge Side of the Channel of Transformation
- You may experience a fear of failure because your instincts are designed to alert you to whether or not the correct level of support exists for the change or transformation.
- It will be important for you to enter into your commitments properly by following your strategy and authority. If you don’t you may find yourself committed to projects that are not in alignment for you.
- Workaholism. You may become so focused on “leveling up” that you forget about your need to rest.
Articles Dedicated to the Gates in this Channel
- The Definitive Book of Human Design: The Science of Differentiation by Lynda Bunnell and Ra Uru Hu
- Rave BodyGraph Circuitry: A Guide to Channels and Circuits by Ra Uru Hu
- Jenna Zoe myhumandesign.com Level 1 – 3 Reader Trainings
- Incarnation Cross: A Guidebook of Purpose Archetypes by Brynja Magnusson
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.