Check out the Free Resource Library for planner related printable PDF’s and digital products.
This year I decided to go with an Erin Condren Monthly Calendar planner instead of creating my planner from scratch like I have done every year. Honestly the biggest reason for this decision is because I wanted a change and I wanted to mix things up. I also wanted some Halloween all year round!
Here is the planner that I bought including the features and personalizations I chose to include:
- Erin Condren Monthly Planner (spiral bound) – Link to the planner here
- This planner is tabbed and has sticker pages at the back
- Personalized Haunted House Cover (I changed colors and added text)
- I went for the full size – 8.5 x 11
- I added 80 dot grid pages in back for an extra cost
- I ordered mine to start January 2021 but you can order to start any month.
Here is how I used the blank pages in the Erin Condren Monthly Planner:
- Used “Mini-Months” pages for energetic themes and goal setting for the year by category.
- Productivity page for each month – Using this page to list my priorities for the month and habits I want to focus on.
- Notes pages for each month – monthly planning, goal setting and “to-do” lists
- Dot Grid Pages at back
- Mid-Year Goal Review layout
- End-of-Year Review layout
- Budget Planning layout
- Wish List
- Authentic Code for reference and decision making
- Florida Travel Bucket List (Draft)