How to Work with Crystals
In this article, I will discuss how to work with crystals and gemstones by creating a journal or grimoire.I will also share some suggested prompts for this journal.
If you would like a “done for you” Crystal and Gemstone Journal please check this one out HERE.
Why start a Crystal and Gemstone Journal?
- Learn/study the crystals and gemstones as you work with them.
- Keep all of your crystal information all in one place for reference.
- Document your practitioner notes and experiences as you go.
Create Your Own Crystal and Gemstone Journal with these prompts
Grab a blank notebook and use the following prompts to create your own journal grimoire
1 – Name of the crystal or gemstone including a description and / or image
2 – Correspondences to research and document for each crystal
3 – Document metaphysical properties for each crystal
- Energy / Chakra association
- Healing Aspects
- Magical Uses
- Spiritual Benefits
4 – Caring for the crystal
- Is it heat safe?
- Can it be stored in sunlight or will the color fade?
- Is it water safe?
- Intensity of effects?
- Is it safe to use in elixirs?
5 – Cleansing and Charging
- Research and document the best way to cleanse and charge each crystal
6 – Create a space to document practitioner notes and experiences
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.