What is the Human Design System?
- Human Design is a system that was created in 1992 by Alan Robert Krakower (aka Ra Uru Hu) and it brings together principles of The I Ching, Western Astrology, Kabbalistic Tree of Life, Hindu-Brahmin chakra system, and quantum physics to create a chart called a BodyGraph. This chart is calculated using your birth date, time, and place.
- Human Design provides a guide on how we can live in sync with our true nature. The BodyGraph reveals what aspects of our energy type, skills and traits we should lean into to experience flow and acceptance of our true selves.
- Human design is an experiment. Lean into it and see what happens. We can always go back to our old ways!
Human Design System – Energy Types
- In Human Design, Energy Type is the first thing that identifies someone – sorta like a sun sign in astrology.
- Think of the “energy type” as the science of the aura. It is how we are designed to use our energetic body to get us to where we are supposed to be in this life.
- Energy type tells us how we are supposed to exchanging energy with the world around us.
- Everything in life is an energetic trade between people and opportunities with the universe or higher power.
- Human designs says that each energy type has a specific way it is supposed to be using the energy we do have. We will open up more flow in our lives when we use the energy correctly.
- When we use the energy incorrectly, this is when we encounter resistance, experience struggle and / or put a lot of energy into something but we don’t get so much back in return.
- When we use energy and exchange it correctly with world around us, we eliminate the resistance. Things start to feel more effortless. Things that come to us are supposed to be FOR us. If we can master our energy type, things begin to feel more effortless and will lead to more flow and positive change.
- If you do nothing else in HD journey is master your energy – you need to do nothing else. Everything else in the chart falls into place.
List of Human Design Energy Types
If you are interested in all things Human Design, check out the Free Resource Library for free printable PDFs and digital products designed to support your Human Design Journey.
Disclaimer: Human Design is a very complex system and this description is not intended to be comprehensive.
Reference: Human Design: The Definitive Book of Human Design, The Science of Differentiation by Ra Uru Hu (paid link)
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.