Why Journaling Can Help?
In this article, I will share some simple journal prompts for Manifesting Generators. These prompts will help them identify what is causing them to feel frustration (their “not self”) and explore what actions they can take to bring them back into alignment with their strategy (“to respond”). When Manifesting Generator’s are able to do this, they will experience satisfaction with life and things will feel more effortless.
Before I get the journal prompts, I want to share some additional benefits of journaling. Journaling can…
- Reduce stress and anxiety because writing down your feelings and thoughts can be a very effective way to release tension and stress.
- Improve your emotional intelligence because writing about your emotions can help you better understand and process them.
- Boost your creativity by stimulating your creativity and helping you generate new ideas.
- Enhance focus and clarity because writing in a journal can help you organize your thoughts before making decisions.
- Lead to greater self-awareness and personal growth especially when you reflect on your actions and associated beliefs.
- Improve your memory. When you write things down, you may have a better recall of events, thoughts and ideas.
- Help you identify negative patterns and shift to positive thought processes..
Human Design Index – For a list of all Human Design articles on my site – CLICK HERE
Manifesting Generator – Your Strategy for Alignment is to “Respond”
- Follow the “hell yes’s”
- Listen to your sacral response which you will feel in your body and it will be unexplainable – “ I don’t know why I want this but it is appealing to me”
- When you say yes to too many things that are a “no” the universe will gift you with burnout.
- The way you know you are living your design? You will feel satisfied – “I feel lit up by life” or “high on life”)
How to know when you are out of alignment
- You will experience frustration – things in your life feel like they are not flowing or moving with ease.
- You may feel uninspired, blah, not in flow with life, nothing is moving, or stagnant.
Manifesting Generator – How to know when you are IN alignment
- You will feel a sense of satisfaction – life feels exciting, life is lighting me up, feeling full of life or high on life.
Tips for leaning into your design
- Say “No” to things – If you don’t feel strong enough to say “No” to something, ask the universe to remove the thing, give you ways out or the strength to say “No”.
- Pivot As Needed – Do not be afraid of change. Recognize when you have gotten what you needed from something (e.g. a skill, an idea, an outcome) and move on. Don’t create a negative story around moving on to the next thing.
- Create Space – Doing nothing is better than doing something that is leaking your energy. Remove the things you can to create space for the universe to send new opportunities.
- What can you shed? – An MG needs to be checking in periodically so they know when excitement for something has dropped. Always be prepared to shed what no longer brings excitement. Don’t get attached to the idea of finishing something for the sake of finishing it. The life of the MG is wanting one thing for a while which will open the door to wanting the next thing, and the next….
- Trust your process – Let go of figuring out how you are going to get there. It is the not knowing that allows your energy to match up with new possibilities and ways for getting where you want to be.
- Make a plan – If you cannot remove yourself from the situation, person, project or commitment right away, create an exit strategy (e.g., save an exit fund)
- Change the energy of the thing – If there is something you cannot remove yourself from or take off your place, consider taking on a new perspective or finding a way to make it enjoyable. If it is hard to imagine such a shift, ask the universe for guidance or help.
Journal Prompts for Manifesting Generators
- List the things in your life that make you feel satisfied (even if they are challenging)
- List the things in your life that are draining your life force (energy).
- Where are you telling yourself you should finish something even though it is no longer exciting to you? Are there things on your plate that you said “YES” to that are really “NO’s”?
- Reflecting on the list of things that are not in alignment for you…
- Is it time to pivot? Are there things that could be taken off your plate? Changed so they are more enjoyable? Or can you create a plan to remove yourself from the situation or commitment over time?
- List at least 1 step you will take to lean into your strategy and bring things back into alignment.
- If you would like to ask the Universe for guidance, write your request
- If you would like access to these journal prompts in a printable download – CLICK HERE to access it in my FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY
Additional Articles Related to Manifesting Generators
- Manifesting Generator Survival Tips – CLICK HERE
- Manifesting Generator Energy Type in Human Design – CLICK HERE
- The Definitive Book of Human Design: The Science of Differentiation by Lynda Bunnell and Ra Uru Hu
- Jenna Zoe myhumandesign.com Level 1 – 3 Reader Trainings
- My own experience
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.