I wanted to do a series of blog posts that provide reflective journal prompts for the different zodiac signs. I have also created a simple journal that you can purchase HERE if these reflective prompts resonate with you. I also have a FREE digital PDF that you can access in my Free Resource Library under “Astrology Resources” linked HERE.
Also, I just want to note that these journal prompts are not only relevant to the Libra Sun Sign. If Libra is a part of your primal triad as your Rising Sign and/or your Moon sign you may find these prompts valuable as well because you also embody Libra energy.
Libra is the seventh sign of the Zodiac and is often associated with the following characteristics: diplomacy, love of harmony, social nature, appreciating beauty, and a desire for balance.
Libra Journal Prompts
- Balance is crucial in your life. Write about the ways you maintain balance in your own life.
- Write about a relationship in your life that feels unbalanced. How can you bring more equilibrium to this situation?
- As a Libra, you appreciate beauty in all forms. Write about a piece of art, music, or literature that has deeply moved you recently.
- Write about a room or a place you’d love to decorate. What would it look like? Write about what luxury means to you. Is it about material possessions, experiences, or something else?
- Diplomacy comes naturally to you. Describe a situation where your diplomatic skills helped resolve a conflict or a time when you helped reconcile differences between friends or family.
- Libras are often good at seeing both sides of an argument. Write about a recent argument you witnessed or participated in. How would you resolve it?
- You also value fairness. Write about a time when you witnessed injustice. How did it make you feel and how did you respond?
- Social connection is important to Libras. Describe your ideal social gathering. Who would be there and what would you do?
- Reflect on a time when your desire for peace and harmony might have caused you to avoid confrontation. What would you do differently today? Describe a scenario where you had to use your charm and tactfulness to navigate a difficult situation.
- Libras can sometimes struggle with decision-making and procrastination. Write about a decision that you are currently struggling with. List the pros and cons. Write about a task you’ve been putting off and create a plan to tackle it.
Libra Reflection Journals
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.