Leveraging Lunar Cycle manifestation strategies to set intentions can be a great tool to have in your toolbox or witch kit!
Overview – How to manifest with the lunar cycle
One – New Moon – Set your intention
- Set new intention or manifestation for this lunar cycle
- Make sure the intention is coming from a true heart longing and not a logical want from the mind.
Two – Waxing Crescent – Let it go!
- Write down the intention on a piece of paper
- Burn and / or bury the intention
- Return it to the earth as a seed and let it go
- Make plans for the actions you will take
Three – First Quarter – Take Action
- Get organized
- Do the work
- Start the project
Four – Waxing Gibbous – Refine and Strategize
- Good time focus and analyze how things are going
- Refine strategy (pivot) – if needed
Five – Full moon – Let Go of the Old
- A good time to identify the things that are no longer serving you and let them go.
- Identify old patterns and old ways of thinking – let them go.
Six – Waning Gibbous – Refinement, Share Wisdom and Shed Limitations
- Refine goals & intention if needed.
- A good time to share anything you learned during the waxing phase.
- This is a potent time to shed more of the limitations that may have hindered your success along the way.
Seven – Last Quarter – Manifestation, Re-evaluate and Reflect
- Re-evaluate what didn’t work in this lunar cycle.
- Smaller projects and intentions will be manifested during this phase.
- Reflect on what can be done differently next time.
- This is also a good time for self-care and rest.
Eight – Waning Crescent – Prep for Next Cycle
- Get Inspired
- Planning and dreaming
- Also a good time for banishing and decluttering.
- Clean your space!
Items used in the creation of this layout
- XL Moleskine Soft Cover Notebook (dotted) 7.5 x 9.5
- Morefone Calligraphy Pens (No bleed)
- Zebra M301 7mm Mechanical Pencil
- Crayola Super Tips Marker Set Washable
- Phone Ring Light Overhead Mount
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.