In this post, I walk through how to create a monthly layout with divination space. In my own personal planner, I always make sure that I have space to do a monthly tarot or oracle card reading.
Why do I include a monthly layout with divination space in my planner?
- I love tarot as an esoteric tool and I am a skeptic at heart so I like to do a monthly reading for practice and to see what comes up in the reading vs. what comes up in real life.
- I find it a useful tool to get a sense for the energies that may be at play during the next 30 days.
Tarot / Oracle card Layout
- Card 1 – Main Theme (of the month)
- Card 2 – Potential Roadblocks
- Card 3 – Potential Opportunities
- Card 4 – Wisdom / Advice card
This Monthly Layout with divination (2-page spread) includes the following sections:
- Monthly Calendar view
- Priorities for the month
- Monthly Tarot Layout
Items used in the creation of this layout:
- XL Moleskine Notebook (squared/grid) 7.5 x 9.5
- Morefone Calligraphy Pens (No bleed)
- Zebra M301 7mm Mechanical Pencil
- Crayola Super Tips Marker Set Washable
- Phone Ring Light Overhead Mount
Check out the Free Resource Library for planner related printable PDF’s and digital products.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.