I am taking a moment to share a simple, high-level goal planner that I created for myself this year that is available on Amazon. This is a simple 150-page goal planner or workbook. This planner is undated so it can be started at any time. It includes yearly and monthly layouts plus a mid-year review. Each section of the planner has colored-edged pages to make it easier to navigate. There are blank and lined pages throughout. Lastly, I created this planner with two themes – one is an Ostara / easter theme and the other is a “school of wizardry” theme. Both themes come in full-color and black-and-white versions.
Flip Through of this Goal Planner
History of this Planner
I have been designing my own planners since 2015 and over the years I have learned that I work best with simple layouts that have less structure. I prefer to “plan” at a higher level and this is the setup that I have used to set goals and track my progress for the past 3 years and find that it works very well for me. (See “Planner Structure” below).
My Planning Process
- I start with a yearly review where I reflect on the previous year, and set intentions and goals for the next year. I also capture my inspirations for the year to come and write down the things I would like to manifest into my life.
- At the beginning of each month, I capture my top 3 priorities, write my goals for the month, and do a high-level tarot or oracle card reading. At the end of each month, I will check off the things I got done and then plan the next month. Very often, goals or tasks will shift to the new month to align with what really happened.
- I write a new task list each week. 90% of these tasks directly line up with my goals for the month.
- In June / July, I will do a mid-year review where I 1) review what goals or projects I completed; 2) identify the things I am still working on and; 3) document any pivots or changes to my plan. I will then revise my plan for the rest of the year based on this reflection process.
- Yearly Layout
- Reflection on the previous year
- Inspiration for the year ahead
- Goals for the year
- Dreams and Manifestations
- Mid-Year Review
- Completed Projects
- In Progress / Underway
- Additions / New Projects
- Focus through the end of the year
- Next 30 Days
- Monthly Snapshot
- Monthly Goals
- Monthly Divination
- Weekly Task pages
Witchy Ostara / Easter theme
School of Wizardry theme
Where to buy this planner
- Witchy Ostara / Easter Theme
- School of Wizardry Theme
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.