Check out the Free Resource Library for planner-related printable PDF’s and digital products.
I wanted to create a one-page, weekly layout view that included a recurring task list. Here it is:
It’s worth noting that this is a layout that is for people who like to work in their planner on a daily or weekly basis.
Recurring Tasks vs. Other Task Lists
Recurring task list
- Not intended to be a to-do list. This is a list of recurring tasks that need to occur on a monthly basis.
- If a task is truly recurring – it would be something you would write in your write recurring task list each and every month.
- Projects are temporary so the tasks associated with them are also temporary
- Because a project is temporary, tasks are not cyclical or recurring.
Habit Tracker tasks
- These tasks are designed to help us establish a new behavior pattern.
Items used in the creation of this layout:
- XL Moleskine Notebook (squared/grid) 7.5 x 9.5
- Morefone Calligraphy Pens (No bleed)
- Zebra M301 7mm Mechanical Pencil
- Crayola Super Tips Marker Set Washable
- Phone Ring Light Overhead Mount
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.