Check out the Free Resource Library for planner related printable PDF’s and digital products.
Personal or Professional Development Layout
- I wanted a layout that could serve as BOTH a plan AND a tracker
- This layout is basically a table that includes the following columns for personal development tracking:
- Target (which learning / knowledge gap am I tracking)
- Course / Book / Podcast (what did I participate in to improve my knowledge in the target area?)
- Date (when did I do the thing)
- PDU (# of credit hours) – omit this if you don’t have this requirement for an official accreditation
Some key points about this layout
- I recommend using a blank page as a worksheet to craft your learning targets for the year (or whatever time frame you are working in)
- Customize the columns to work for you!
What to track?
- Courses – both certified / accredited and uncertified education
- Paid subject matter experts / blogs
- Linked In learning
- Books (paper and audiobooks)
- Online articles from reputable sources (blogs, news channels,
- Online Instructional videos (youtube or other free videos)
Items used in this video:
- XL Moleskine Notebook (squared/grid) 7.5 x 9.5
- Morefone Calligraphy Pens (No bleed)
- Zebra M301 7mm Mechanical Pencil
- Crayola Super Tips Marker Set Washable
- Phone Ring Light Overhead Mount
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.