I wanted to do a series of blog posts that provide reflective journal prompts for the different zodiac signs. I have also created a simple journal that you can purchase HERE if these reflective prompts resonate with you. I also have a FREE digital PDF that you can access in my Free Resource Library under “Astrology Resources” linked HERE.
Also, I just want to note that these journal prompts are not only relevant for the Pisces Sun Sign. If Pisces is a part of your primal triad as your Rising Sign and/or your Moon sign you may find these prompts valuable as well because you also embody Pisces energy.
Pisces is the last sign of the Zodiac and is often associated with the following characteristics: Empathy, compassion, spirituality, intuition, sensitivity, faith, and beauty.
Pisces Journal Prompts
- Pisces often have vivid and prophetic dreams. Start journaling about the dreams you can remember. What do they tell you about your subconscious desires and fears?
- You often escape into your fantasy world. Write a short story based on one of your favorite daydreams.
- Your empathy is a superpower. Write about a recent experience where you felt deeply connected to someone else. Was the experience transformational in some way? Were you able to keep healthy boundaries?
- Pisces are spiritual beings. Reflect on your spiritual journey so far. What are your beliefs and how have they shaped you?
- Pisces are drawn to beauty and are often artistic. Write about a piece of art, music, or literature that deeply moved you recently. Why did it resonate with you?
- Pisces are known for their strong intuition. Write about a time when your intuition was spot on. How does your intuition speak to you?
- Write about what inner peace means to you and how you are trying to achieve it.
- As a water sign, you often go with the flow. Write about a situation where you had to navigate through uncertainty and how you handled it.
- Pisces tend to give a lot to others and can neglect their own needs. Write a list of self-care activities that you love and make a commitment to do one each day.
- As a water sign, you’re inherently drawn to water. How does being near water make you feel? Have you had any significant experiences near or in water?
Reflection Journals for Pisces
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.