Plant and Herb Magic
In this article, I will discuss plant and herb magic through the process of creating your own journal or grimoire. I will also share some suggested prompts for this journal.
If you would like a “done for you” Plant and Herb Magic Journal please check this one out HERE.
Why start a Plant and Herb Magic Journal?
- Learn / study the plants and herbs as you work with them.
- Keep all of your plant information all in one place.
- Document your experiences
Create Your Own Plant Magick Journal with these prompts
Grab a blank notebook and use the following prompts to create your own journal or grimoire
1 – Plant or Herb name plus a description or image
2 – Plant Information to Document
- Latin Name
- Folk Name
- Plant Folklore / Mythology
- There is often some very fun and interesting information to be found about plants and the folklore surrounding them.
- I also recommend documenting any creative or inspiring stories you find in pop culture.
3 – Correspondences to research and document for each plant
4 – Plant Care
- Habitat (Where found?)
- Cultivation (How where it grows, how to care for it)
5 – Usage
- Parts Used (Be sure to document which parts are toxic to humans and animals – if applicable)
- Medicinal Properties
- Magickal Properties
6 – Create Space to Document Your Practitioner Notes / Experiences
Where to find the Plant and Herb Magick Grimoire?
- Plant and Herb Magick Grimoire – LINK
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.