In this blog post, I walk-through prioritizing a to do list but also share a simple planner layout for a DIY Planner or Bullet Journal.
Prioritizing a To Do list…
- Write down all of the things that need to be done.
- Use this as an opportunity to brain dump all the things!
- Next to each item on your list – think about and then write the consequences of what happens if this item does not get done.
- Who does it impact?
- Is there a deadline?
- Will there be financial consequences?
- Does this task impact anything else on your list if it doesn’t get done?
- Re-evaluate the task list based on the exercise above and begin to pull out the items that rise to the top. Then re-write your to-do list pulling the critical items at the top of the list.
Prioritizing a To Do List – Items used in the creation of this post:
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.