WHAT YOU WILL GET
– The digital Manifestation Planner in an interactive PDF file that you can use in your favorite notetaking app. (Disclaimer: This planner has only been tested on the Goodnotes 5 app)
– A PDF file with instructions to help you download the planner and navigate the Goodnotes 5 app. This document also includes the hex code colors for this planner so you can add them to your notetaking app.
WHAT IS IN THIS DIGITAL MANIFESTATION PLANNER
If you would like to see what is inside this digital planner please click here for a walk-through.
– This digital planner contains tabs on the right-hand side that are all hyperlinked so you can navigate quickly between different sections
- This planner includes the following sections
- Yearly (2 layouts)
- Monthly (2 layouts)
- Weekly (1 weekly and 3 layout options for habit tracking)
- Daily (1 layout)
- Money (8 layouts to support financial goals including expenses, income, debt & budget trackers + Net Worth worksheet)
- Action (5 layouts / worksheets to support goal setting and aligned action for manifestation work)
- Wellness (4 layout options)
- Journal (5 different journal page layouts to choose from)
- Tools (contains 13 unique layouts including an adventure log, divination layouts, manifestation worksheets plus more)
- Resources (Includes 19 pages of information about Manifestation including tips, ideas to try and a lexicon)
– Layouts and pages in this planner can be duplicated to accommodate your needs
– This planner has been optimized to be as “lag free” as possible – please note that when you add digital stickers, graphics or images inside this planner it might become more “laggy” when you navigate between sections.
**Please note I also have a digital manifestation planner bundle in my shop!
TO USE THIS DIGITAL PLANNER YOU WILL NEED
– A tablet (like an iPad)
– A stylus (like an Apple Pencil)
– A PDF annotation app (like Goodnotes, Noteshelf, or Notability)
– The tablet, stylus, and apps to use this planner is NOT included.
Please Note: I’m unable to troubleshoot issues with Android users since I don’t use an Android (and I’m completely lost when it comes to using one). Sorry for the inconvenience!
WHAT IS A DIGITAL PLANNER?
– A digital planner is a hyperlinked PDF that you can download onto your iPad and write on with your Apple Pencil. When you tap on the tabs, it’ll automatically take you to the page you want.
– Digital planners open up a world of creativity because you can add digital stickers and photos, choose any color pens to write with, and add more pages as you need.
– Digital planners are super efficient and help the environment. Instead of carrying around a physical planner you can now have your planner at your fingertips when you are on the go. Most note taking apps can be access on phones, tablets and computers.
Please don’t hesitate to send me a message at email@example.com and I’ll be happy to help however I can.
Because this is an instant download, this item is non-refundable. That said, it is important to me that you a smooth start and a positive experience so please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a concern or unique circumstance you may have.
This is an instant download and NOT a physical product so you will not receive this product via the mail system. You will receive this digital product via email a few minutes after purchase. The email will contain a link you can click to start downloading the product right away.
– This planner is for personal use only.
– Planner files cannot be resold, shared, transferred, or redistributed.
– Because this is an instant download, this item is non-refundable.
– Be aware that colors may vary between monitors and printers.
– © All designs are copyrights of Dilisinova, LLC