I wanted to do a series of blog posts that provide reflective journal prompts for the different zodiac signs. I have also created a simple journal that you can purchase HERE if these reflective prompts resonate with you. I also have a FREE digital PDF that you can access in my Free Resource Library under “Astrology Resources” linked HERE.
Also, I just want to note that these journal prompts are not only relevant for the Sagittarius Sun Sign. If Sagittarius is a part of your primal triad as your Rising Sign and/or your Moon sign you may find these prompts valuable as well because you also embody Sagittarius energy.
Sagittarius is the ninth sign of the Zodiac and is often associated with the following characteristics: adventurous, philosophical, optimistic, self-reflective, freedom-loving, and a spiritual explorer.
Sagittarius Journal Prompts
- Sagittarius values travel and exploration. Write about your dream travel destinations. What draws you to these places? What activities would you do?
- Plan your next adventure, whether it’s a hike in the mountains, a road trip, or just a new restaurant in your city.
- How does your desire for freedom and exploration shape your everyday life? What does freedom truly mean to you?
- Sagittarians are known for their philosophical nature. What beliefs, value system or philosophy do you live by? How has it influenced your decisions in life?
- Spiritual exploration is valued by Sagittarians. Write about how your spiritual beliefs have evolved over the course of your life. Are there new ideas or beliefs that are sparking your curiosity now?
- What steps can you take to broaden your horizons and promote your personal growth? Make a list of books you want to read, skills you want to learn, or experiences you want to have.
- Sagittarians are known for their wisdom. Reflect on a life lesson you learned the hard way. How has it changed your approach to life?
- Sagittarians tend to be optimistic. List five things that make you feel hopeful about your future.
- What are the things you’re most passionate about in life right now? How do these passions align with your life’s purpose?
- Sagittarians are known for their honesty. Write an honest letter to yourself about where you are in life right now and where you want to be.
Reflection Journals for Sagittarius
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.