Before writing a manifesting list, it is important to have clarity about
Check out the Free Resource Library for free printable PDFs and digital products.
As I have mentioned in previous blog posts, I am NOT a manifestation guru AND I don’t want to be! But I am passionate about the subject. After many years of reading books, listening to podcasts and figuring out what works for me there are 3 keys to manifestation (the way I see it anyway).
1 – Having clarity on who you are, what you value and what you want.
2 – Intentionally raising your vibration
3 – Take aligned action
In this post, I am going to focus on clarity and suggest 6 strategies you can use to gain clarity before you sit down to write your manifestation list.
***Note – If you are into digital notebooks, I have a digital Manifestation Notebook in my shop that you might be interested in.
Connect with your higher-self
- Our “higher self “ is that part of us that is separate from our personality or ego and is what we want to tap into when we are seeking our “inner knowing” or “inner wisdom”. It is essentially the wise being within us.
- If you have never tried connecting with your higher self – I recommend checking out a series of videos by Briana Borten from Dragontree Apothecary → LINK HERE
- When we connect to our highest self, there is the potential to have clarity on whether the things we are already doing or want to do in our life are in alignment with our inner knowing about what is healthy and supportive to us.
Discover your core values
- If you have never explored your core values I highly recommend it. This is actually a fun exercise to do!
- When we understand our core values we can leverage it as a compass especially when it comes to making decisions in life. When we are faced with two different choices, we can examine our options and really consider which choice or path is more aligned with our core values.
- Brene Brown has a core values exercise if you are looking for one – LINK HERE
- It is ideal if the items on our manifestation list should also align with our core values
Explore your purpose and direction in life
- When you know your purpose, why you are here and direction you are meant to go in life, this will naturally inform some of the items on your list especially as it relates to education, career and work.
- Some of us are designed to have an inner knowing about what we are meant to do and some of us are designed to be more fluid. If you don’t have an inner sense for your purpose in life – do not be concerned. You may be one of those individuals who is meant to be an explorer rather than on a clear, direct path.
- If you want to learn more about your purpose in life I recommend the following strategies
- Get an astrological birth chart reading. A professional astrologer can provide lots of clues to why you are here this time around. I recommend Danielle Beinstein – LINK HERE
- Get a human design reading. Your human design chart gives clues to your purpose, gifts and the energies that drive you. I offer Human Design readings – feel free to connect with me HERE
- Once you have clarity on your purpose or why you are here – make sure that the items on your manifestation list are in alignment as well.
Know where you are headed
- If you still are confused by your purpose you might consider working back from 3 – 10 years from now to get clear on what you really want.
- Get a blank piece of paper, wall post it’s or a dry erase board and choose a date to work back from (I recommend 5 years from now)
- Now get really f-ing real with yourself.
- What does your life look like 5 years from now?
- What is the work that you are doing? What tasks do you WANT to be doing? What tasks do you NOT want to be doing?
- Where are you living? What does that environment feel like? What does your home look like? What are the things you really care about? What are the things that you DON’T care about or actively don’t want?
- How is your physicality? Is your body healthy and what does that mean or look like for you? What needs to be present so that you feel you are experiencing a quality of life?
- After you have a picture of what you want your life to look like – start reverse engineering how to get there. What steps do you need to take to get there? Consider finances, education, diet, movement and decisions.
- Allow this knowledge to inform the items on your manifestation list.
Explore your core desires
- Sometimes we *think* we know what we want – but if we take time to self reflect we also have those things that we feel “heart pulled” towards. Things that we feel this deep need or longing for vs. the things that are “nice to have”.
- Think about and feel into the things that you have a heart longing for and use that as a guide for a manifestation list.
Identify and honor your boundaries
- Boundaries are important when it comes to relationships of all kinds and circumstances in our life.
- When you are clear on what energies and situations you will allow and will NOT allow in your life. – this will help inform your manifestation list.
- Think about where you need to set boundaries in your life – these are areas where there are opportunities for insights but also opportunities to take aligned action in getting what you want in life.
- If this resonates with you, Diane Sanfilippo has some helpful blog posts and workshops around boundary setting – LINK HERE.