The 10’s of Tarot Card Meaning. This is a post covering the suit of 10’s in the traditional tarot card deck.
10’s of Tarot Card Meaning Summary
|Themes||Intellect, ideas, and science||Strength, will and ambition||Emotions, creativity and renewal.||Wealth, health and abundance|
|Astrology||Gemini, Aquarius, Libra||Aries, Leo, Sagittarius||Cancer, Pisces, Scorpio||Capricorn, Taurus, Virgo|
|Card Summary||An ending good or bad – but it hurts somehow||Accomplishment at a heavy price||Abundance. You have extra cups that can be shared||Prosperity and/or being so busy you can’t take on anymore|
Numerology of the #10 (Themes)
- The Number 10 is independent and has infinite potential. It also resonates with leadership, optimism, confidence, independence, creative powers, success, energy, originality, adaptability, determination and individuality.
- Positive energetics of the Number 10 – independence, infinite potential, wholeness, self-determination and exploration
- Negative energetics of the Number 10 – failing to see the potential in something and feeling unfulfilled. Feeling self-righteous, proud and arrogant.
- Themes – Intellect, ideas, science, unemotional, bold, calculations
- Element – Air
- Astrology Signs – Gemini, Aquarius, Libra
- Direction – East
10 of Swords Meaning
- The moon, Mutable / Gemini energy
- Something is over and done. Good or bad. Can be a heavy, bitter disappointment and finality. There is an end but may not be bad but it will hurt somehow.
- Sometimes this card is asking the same question over and over again or can represent misinformation.
- This card can represent total annihilation of a mental idea or belief and shows up when something someone believed to be true comes crashing down. Keep in mind this will be a mental approach, perspective, belief, attitude and therein lies the hope. What is being destroyed is no longer necessary and is outgrown. What causes the pain is the emotional attachment to the belief. When the new paradigm or belief is understood a sense of freedom may be present – newness and freshness.
Wands / Batons
Wands / Batons
- Themes – Inspiration, primal energy determination, strength, will, ambition.
- Element – Fire
- Astrology Signs – Aries, Leo, Sagittarius
- Direction – South
10 of Wands Meaning
- Moon and Mutable / Sagittarius energy
- Represents finality, good or bad. Accomplishment at a heavy price.
- The struggle is real. Take a break.
- Tells us you may find you have the weight of the world on your back and that every decision you make has to be the correct one because there is no room for error. Can leave one feeling oppression or restriction.
- There is an extreme amount of pressure and it takes pressure to make a diamond.
- Themes – emotions, love, healing, renewal, creativity, divination, intuition
- Element – Water
- Astrology Signs – Cancer, pisces, and scorpio
- Direction – West
10 of Cups Meaning
- Moon and mutable / Pisces energy
- Finality, familiarity, satiety, feeling infused with love. You have extra cups that can be shared.
- General happiness – a culmination of wish fulfillment. You are not lacking.
- Emotional luxury, pleasure, abundance and satiation through desires fulfilled. However, these emotions may be up and down, varying day to day or minute to minute. Cycle of development completed.
Pentacles / Coins
Pentacles / Coins
- Themes – Corporeal, finances, practicality, grounding, health, wealth, manifestation
- Element – Earth
- Astrology Signs – Capricorn, Taurus, Virgo
- Direction – North
10 of Pentacles Meaning
- Moon and Mutable / Virgo energy
- Wealth. The querent is fulfilled, more mature and grown up.
- Can indicate death, inheritance and legacy.
- Magical uses – Results – fruits of material works with people, objects and situations. Manifest major security and support from ancestor wisdom.
- Take stock of how you are abundant now. Think about the future of your legacy. Prosperity surrounds you and you will be investing in many fruits – how are you taking care of yourself?
- Things take time. Build step by step. Day by day. Allow others to help you. It takes a village.
- How are you contributing to making life better for those around you?
- A message that also goes with this is being so busy that you can’t take on any more.
Check out the Free Resource Library for free printable PDFs and digital products.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.