I wanted to do a series of blog posts that provide reflective journal prompts for the different zodiac signs. I have also created a simple journal that you can purchase HERE if these reflective prompts resonate with you. I also have a FREE digital PDF that you can access in my Free Resource Library under “Astrology Resources” linked HERE.
Also, I just want to note that these journal prompts are not only relevant for the Taurus Sun Sign. If Taurus is a part of your primal triad as your Rising Sign and/or your Moon sign you may find these prompts valuable as well because you also embody Taurus energy in a significant way.
Taurus, is the second sign of the Zodiac and is often associated with the following characteristics: values, senses, pleasure, luxury, persistence, staying in the comfort zone, stubbornness, dependability and ambition.
Taurus Journal Prompts
- Taureans often love luxury and material possessions. Reflect on your own material possessions and explain why they are important to you. What value do they bring to your life? Is there an opportunity for balance between the material and spiritual?
- As a Taurus, you might find it hard to budge on your opinions or change your habits. Write about a time where this stubbornness benefitted you in a healthy way and a time when it did not.
- Write about a time when your persistence and determination helped you achieve a goal. How did you stay motivated? How can you apply this to your current goals?
- What does your comfort zone look like and how has it served you in the past? Is there anything outside your comfort zone that you’d like to explore?
- Taurus is ruled by Venus, the planet of beauty and pleasure. Describe the perfect day filled with sensory pleasure – from the taste of your meals, to the feel of your clothing, to the beauty of your surroundings.
- A Taurus superpower is often patience. Write about the areas of your life where your patience is unwavering and areas of your life where your patience is tested.
- As a Taurus, you’re seen as reliable and trustworthy. How does your trustworthiness and dependability show up in your life? Are you taking care of yourself as much as you are taking care of others?
- Taurus is an Earth sign and they often love nature and the outdoors. What is your favorite natural setting and why? How does spending time in nature impact you?
- Reflect on your personal growth over the past year. How have you grown or changed? How do these changes align with your Taurus nature?
- List your goals for the next five years? Create a plan to achieve them.
Reflection Journals for Taurus
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.