Check out the Free Resource Library for planner-related printable PDF’s and digital products.
In the video linked above, I walk through how I create my tax prep planner layout every year.
I find this layout helps me organize all of the information I need to pull together and it also allows space for questions – including a way to document the additional items my tax professional may request.
I find it helpful to include this information in my planner every year because it is nice to have an archive to refer to when I start thinking about preparing for taxes again the next year.
Please note my DISCLAIMER
- I am NOT a tax professional. This video is NOT intended to show WHAT a person should be putting on their to-do list to prepare for their taxes.
- This is just to show HOW I create my layout to organize my “taxes” to-do list every year.
- Please consult with your own tax professional on exactly what information you need to collect for your particular situation.
Items used in this video:
- XL Moleskine Notebook (squared/grid) 7.5 x 9.5
- Morefone Calligraphy Pens (No bleed)
- Zebra M301 7mm Mechanical Pencil
- Phone Ring Light Overhead Mount
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.