In this post, I walk through a weekly planner layout with time blocking.
Check out the Free Resource Library for planner related printable PDF’s and digital products.
I wanted to create a weekly layout view that has a little more structure with time blocking. You may like this layout if you:
- Like to work in your planner every day
- Understanding or knowing the details feels important to you when it comes to projects, experiences or situations?
- Planning for the future and/or creating timelines feels good and supportive to your daily life.
- Consistency in your day feels supportive
- Like to use time blocking as a time management tool
In this weekly layout includes:
- Weekly view (Mon – Sunday)
- Time blocks (6am – 9pm)
- Priority List
- To-Do List
- Daily Tracker options
Items used in the creation of this layout:
- XL Moleskine Notebook (squared/grid) 7.5 x 9.5
- Morefone Calligraphy Pens (No bleed)
- Zebra M301 7mm Mechanical Pencil
- Crayola Super Tips Marker Set Washable
- Phone Ring Light Overhead Mount
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.