In this post, I am going to walk through a Tuscan Theme Digital Planner called “Tuscan Daydreams”. This planner is available in my shop or my Etsy shop. My intention is to show what is inside the planner so you can decide if this Is the right one for you.
I also have a video walk-through of this digital planner (linked HERE). This video walks through the planner and the companion notebook. As I walk through the planner, I offer some basic tips on how to use the planner and its layouts. I also offer some basic Goodnotes 5 tips as I walkthrough the planner.
What you need to get started with digital planning
- An iPad or tablet
- A stylus – I highly recommend this generic stylus. I have three of them and they work great!
- A note-taking app such as Goodnotes 5, Notability or Noteshelf
- I am most familiar with Goodnotes 5. Goodnotes is a free app and you can use the app for free with the first 3 notebooks. If you create or add more than 3 notebooks that are when you pay for the app.
High-Level Information About this Digital Planner
- This is an undated digital planner which means that you can start using it at any time.
- The digital planner and notebook have hyperlinked tabs for easy navigation
- Planner pages and layouts can be duplicated and moved around as desired. (See video – add a hyperlink to YT video)
- This planner is decorated with Italian garden or Tuscan theme graphics. (See artist shout-out below)
Included in this digital planner bundle
- The Tuscan Daydreams Digital Planner (interactive PDF file)
- Companion Tuscan theme journal or notebook with hyperlinked tabs
What Is Inside this Tuscan Theme Planner?
The Tuscan Daydreams Planner is an undated, hyperlinked digital planner that is used on an iPad or other tablet / mobile device. It comes with a companion Tuscan theme notebook with hyperlinked tabs that you can customize and beautifully decorated pages to write on.
Tuscan Theme Digital Planner Specs
- This planner contains tabs on the right-hand side that are all hyperlinked so you can navigate quickly between different sections. Layouts and pages in this planner can be duplicated to accommodate your needs. This planner includes the following hyperlinked sections:
- Yearly (1 layout)
- Monthly (2 layouts)
- Weekly (1 weekly and a habit tracker)
- Daily (1 layout)
- Wellness (3 tracker layouts)
- Money (8 layouts to support financial goals including expenses, income, debt & budget trackers + Net Worth worksheet)
- Goals (3 layouts/worksheets to support goal setting)
- Magic (9 layout options including adventure log, personality summaries, divination layouts)
- Notebook (3 different journal page layouts to choose from)
- Lists (1 to do list layout)
- Comes with a companion digital journal or notebook with Italian Garden themed pages
Where to Buy the Tuscan Theme Digital Planner
- You can purchase this planner or the bundle in my shop
- This planner can also be purchased in my Etsy shop
Interested in creating your own digital planners?
I learned how to create digital planners by taking a course provided by the Secret Owl Society. If you are interested in creating or designing your own digital planners I highly recommend it!
SECRET OWL SOCIETY PLANNER LINKS
- Digital Planner Template Kit Course
- Planner Girls Insiders
- Passive Income Planner Girl
- Canva Template Kit
Acknowledgments to the artist
The art that was used to decorate this planner was found on Creative Market.
- Artist information – Art Creations Design called “Watercolor Italian Garden Clipart”
The featured image for this post is by Bibi Pace. Discovered on Unsplash.com.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.