I wanted to do a series of blog posts that provide reflective journal prompts for the different zodiac signs. I have also created a simple journal that you can purchase HERE if these reflective prompts resonate with you. I also have a FREE digital PDF that you can access in my Free Resource Library under “Astrology Resources” linked HERE.
Also, I just want to note that these journal prompts are not only relevant for the Virgo Sun Sign. If Virgo is a part of your primal triad as your Rising Sign and/or your Moon sign you may find these prompts valuable as well because you also embody Virgo energy.
Virgo is the sixth sign of the Zodiac and is often associated with the following characteristics: practical, detail-oriented, a desire for perfection, organized and they have an analytical mind.
Virgo Journal Prompts
- What are the top three areas of your life that you want to improve upon, and what are the steps you can plan to take toward these goals? Also, consider how your pursuit of perfection impacted you positively or negatively. Write about how you can develop a healthier relationship with your perfectionist tendencies.
- How do you keep your physical and mental space organized? Do you have any ideas on how to improve it?
- What are your personal standards for success? Are you often too hard on yourself? How can you balance being driven with self-care? Despite your high standards, how can you practice kindness towards yourself and others when perfection is not achieved?
- As a keen observer, write about the details you notice around you that others often overlook. How do they make your world richer?
- What’s a new practical skill you’d like to learn? Why is this skill important to you and how do you plan to learn it?
- How have your analytical strengths helped you in the past? Are there times when this ability becomes a weakness or a challenge?
- Despite being an earth sign, you have a rich inner world. Describe a perfect peaceful day in your mental sanctuary.
- What steps can you take to become more self-reliant in an area you’re currently dependent on others?
- Virgos often have a strong desire to be useful and serve others. How can you contribute more to the community or people around you?
- As a creature of habit, describe your ideal daily routine. How would it be balanced between work, self-care, relaxation, and other aspects of your life? What changes can you make in your daily routine to improve your health and wellness?
Virgo Reflection Journals
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.