This post explores productivity and Human Design. Please know that this is a high-level review and this information is based on my interest in productivity and my experience as a Human Design Reader.
What is Human Design?
- Human Design is a system that was created in 1992 by Alan Robert Krakower (aka Ra Uru Hu) and it brings together principles of The I Ching, Western Astrology, Kabbalistic Tree of Life, Hindu-Brahmin chakra system, and quantum physics to create a chart called a BodyGraph. You can pull your own chart here for free.
- This chart is calculated using your birth date, time, and place.
- Human Design provides a guide on how we can live in sync with our true nature. This system shows us which aspects of our energy type, skills and traits we should lean into to experience flow and acceptance of our true selves.
- Human design is an experiment! The idea is to lean into it and see what happens. We can always go back to our old ways!
- Time Management
- Strategy & Planning
- Getting Shit Done
- Goal Setting and Tracking
- Optimal Working Environments
- Experiencing or feeling “In Flow”
- Letting go of rigid systems and what the world tells us “productivity” should look like
- Understanding the “how” can look different for each of us
- Learning to lean into our unique talents and gifts.
What can HD tell us about productivity?
Human Design offers insights on…
- Where we can let go of what the world says “productivity” should look like…because we are designed differently
- “How” YOUR process of getting stuff done might look when you lean into your unique energetics.
- Your energetic relationship to strategy, planning, discipline, focus, motivation and consistency.
- Your optimal environment which can impact your flow
- …and SO MUCH more! #tipoftheiceberg
To learn more about Arrow #1 (Top Left) and productivity – click HERE
Learn more about Arrow #2 (Bottom Left) and productivity – click HERE
More information about Arrow # 3 (Bottom Right) and productivity – Click HERE
To learn more about Arrow #4 (Top Right) and productivity – click HERE
- We are all unique beings and our complexities defy simple categorizations, assumptions or declarations.
- There is no one tool or system that can define us or explain every aspect of our life but they can provide insights that may bring about positive shifts.
- No one tool or system should ever make you feel as if you have been put into a box.
- We should never give away our power in this way – always trust in your intuition, inner knowing to know what is right or accurate for you.
If you are interested in all things Human Design, check out the Free Resource Library for free printable PDFs and digital products designed to support your Human Design Journey.
References: The Definitive Book of Human Design – the Science of Differentiation by Lynda Bunnel and Ra Uru Hu and Jenna Zoe’s Level 1 and Level 2 Human Design Training