Check out the Free Resource Library for planner-related printable PDF’s and digital products.
I wanted to create a Year at a Glance view for my bullet journal that allowed a little space for writing so I could capture a high-level view of my calendar and how busy certain months or weeks are.
This view is very different than the one-page layout of a Year-at-a-Glance calendar available here.
Items used in the video:
- XL Moleskine Notebook (squared/grid) 7.5 x 9.5
- Morefone Calligraphy Pens (No bleed)
- Zebra M301 7mm Mechanical Pencil
- Crayola Super Tips Marker Set Washable
- Phone Ring Light Overhead Mount
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.