There are many options for a Yes or No Tarot spread but in this article, I am going to share the one that is my go-to. I am not the creator of this technique and I want to give credit where credit is due. This method was created by Theresa Reed who is also known as the “Tarot Lady”. 🙂
Prep Your Deck
- I recommend dedicating a tarot deck that you specifically use for special readings like the “Yes or NO” spread. This way, the deck is always reading to go and it is energetically ready for the task.
- This method requires using only the Minor Arcana cards so you will want to remove all of the Major Arcana cards from the deck leaving only the swords, wands, cups, and pentacles cards. Set the Major Arcana cards aside.
- Shuffle the modified deck while thinking about your question.
- Once the cards feel ready deal from the top and flip the cards one by one until an ace appears OR you have dealt 13 cards (whichever comes first).
- Repeat until you have 3 piles.
Interpreting the Results
- If 3 aces are on top, the answer to your question is a YES.
- 1 or 2 aces on top is a clear maybe. (2 aces – maybe but likely; 1 ace means unlikely but possibly a yes)
- If no aces are revealed then the answer is NO.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.