How to know if you have Gate 55 activated in your bodygraph chart
- Go to myhumandesign.com and go to “Get Your Chart”.
- Input your birth details including birth day, birth time, birth location.
- NOTE – Information in the bodygraph chart is VERY sensitive to birth time so it is important to have an accurate birth time if possible.
- Look at the Solar Plexus Energy Center which is the triangle shaped center on the right side of the chart. If Gate 55 has a circle around it with a colored line coming from it this means this energy is activated or consistently available to you.
What are the Gates in Human Design?
- The Gates in a Human Design body graph chart represent the gifts, talents, motivations, energetics or drives that are consistently available to us. If you DO NOT have a gate activated or colored it doesn’t mean you never have access to that energy. It just means it’s not a reliable or constant energy in your life.
- Everyone has the potential for 26 individual gates to be activated in their bodygraph chart, however, if you look closely, you may find that you have gates appearing multiple times in the two columns on either side of the chart. This is a common occurrence.
- There are 64 Gates in a bodygraph chart and each gate has a theme that is related to the 64 I Ching hexagrams. If you would like a deeper understanding of the gates, I highly recommend deep diving into the Chinese I Ching hexagrams.
- Lastly, it is worth noting that there are MANY layers to all aspects of the chart including the gates. This article is intended to be a high level summary.
How the Gates Can Show Up Energetically in our Life
- We can use the energy of a gate in a positive or negative way towards ourselves and/ or other people.
- We may embody the energy with lack and/or fear OR we can embody the energy with truth and abundance.
- Because of external conditioning we have encountered, we may shy away from the energy and choose NOT to see it as a part of ourselves. We may not want to embrace it and shut it down instead.
What does a Black Line vs. a Red Line vs. a Striped Line Indicate?
- Black Lines represent gifts that we are likely more conscious and aware of.
- Red Lines represent gifts that we are likely less conscious and aware of.
- Striped (both black and red) lines represent gifts that are both conscious and unconscious.
eBook – The Gates in Human Design
- If you are interested in learning the meaning of ALL 64 Gates in the human design chart CLICK HERE for my eBook on the Gates
Gate 55 Gate of Spirit
Gate 55 lives in the Solar Plexus Energy Center which is a motor and awareness center – it is about emotional awareness and may inspire action.
High Expression of Gate 55
- The energy of this gate is an awareness of spirit and abundance through emotion. This energy can be characterized by the words spirit, abundance, faith, trust and surrender.
- When you are living in the highest expression of this energy, you are someone who will see the good in life because you WANT to feel good. But there is also a call to
- 1) to see life this way and accept it
- 2) remind yourself during shitty situations that everything is just as it should be.
- Your mood determines what and when something is energetically correct for you. If you are not in the mood to eat, work, make love, be sociable or create, it is not healthy for you to do so.
- When you feel like being alone, you should not explain or excuse yourself; You should simply honor the mood and embrace being in the moment with yourself
Challenge Side of Gate 55
- Experiencing melancholy, indecisiveness, emptiness or not knowing where to direct your passions. You may find that your most creative time is when you feel deeply melancholic.
- Abundance is a function of spirit; it is how we perceive what we are feeling, and the mood we are experiencing in the moment. One moment your cup feels half empty and the next it feels half full.
The Channel of Emoting – Gate 55’s partnership with Gate 39
- Gate 55 looks to Gate 39 for provocation and a way to process emotions. Gate 39 looks to Gate 55 for an emotional release and spiritual awareness.
Is Gate 55 your “Personality Sun Gate”?
What is a Personality Sun Gate?
- Personality Sun Gate is the top number located in the Personality Side of the chart. If you are looking at the bodygraph chart you will see two columns on either side. The column on the right is the Personality side. The number at the top is your Personality Sun Gate.
- Many say that your Personality Sun Gate is 70% of your energy – it is the thing you are here to do and share with the world. The energies of this gate will be expressed throughout your life journey and the work you choose to do.
- It is worth noting that we often see our Personality Sun Gate as a flaw earlier in life and then later embrace it as a gift.
Gate 55 as your Personality Sun Gate
- If Gate 55 is your Personality Sun Gate you are here to fulfill your purpose by embracing the spirit of abundance in seeing the good in life and having faith when times are not so good. If you lean into your strategy and authority, you will naturally bring this gift to the things you are passionate about. The way this energy will express itself will be unique to you.
- Featured image photo by Elia Pellegrini on Unsplash
- The Definitive Book of Human Design: The Science of Differentiation by Lynda Bunnell and Ra Uru Hu
- Jenna Zoe myhumandesign.com Level 1 – 3 Reader Trainings
- Incarnation Cross: A Guidebook of Purpose Archetypes by Brynja Magnusson
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.