In this article, I will share practical information about the Leo North Node. Specifically, the energetics or behaviors you should lean into this lifetime to realize personal growth and success.
What is the North Node in Astrology?
- In astrology, the North Node is also known as the True Node or the “Dragon’s Head”. It is an important point in the astrological birth chart that represents your karmic path and spiritual evolution this lifetime.
- The North Node is always directly opposite the South Node, or the “Dragon’s Tail”. The North and South Nodes are not physical celestial bodies like the planets but they are calculated points in the chart based on the orbit of the Moon.
How to know what your North Node is?
- Check out my article titled “North Node and Your Purpose” to discover your North Node based on your birth information – CLICK HERE
What Does the North Node Tell Us?
- The North Node is about moving outside of our comfort zone and represents the lessons, experiences, and qualities that we need to develop and embrace in this lifetime. It is the direction we need to go that will bring personal growth and fulfillment. The North Node placement in the birth chart tells you which area of life and the specific qualities that you should focus on to experience spiritual growth.
- The sign and house placement of the North Node provide insights into the challenges and opportunities that you may encounter during your life. The sign indicates the qualities or traits to develop, while the house represents the area of life where these lessons will be most prominent. For example, if your North Node is in Aries in the 7th house, you may need to develop independence, assertiveness, and courage in your relationships.
North Node Leo “Comfort Zone”
Your “comfort zone” – Clues you are leaning into your South Node
- Being emotionally detached, stoic, and intensely critical of yourself and other people.
- You find yourself spending time on how to use your mind to help the collective and less on your own goals and achievements.
- You decide to play it safe by remaining behind the scenes or being one of a group.
- Feeling like you’re not being seen or recognized by other people.
- Over-reliance on logic and your intellect.
Lean into your North Node this lifetime to bring success
- You will recognize you’re in Leo energy when you feel a sense of “lightness”.
- Focus your energy on being loyal, generous, open-hearted, and passionate.
- Lean into the joy of material pleasures.
- Express yourself. speaking and acting from your heart,
- It’s important that you step out from behind the scenes and stand out. This is your time to be seen.
- Make decisions from a heart-centered place rather than from your head.
- Step away from over-analyzing and emotional detachment and into passion and joy.
- Focus more on yourself rather than the collective because you will help others by stepping into the power of your true self.
- Be in the spotlight so you can use your star power for the good of humanity
- It is important to note that interpretations of the North Node can vary among astrologers and different schools of astrology. Some astrologers also consider the aspects made by the North Node to other planets in the birth chart for additional insights into one’s path of growth.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.