Are you a 3/5 profile in Human Design? This post is intended to be a high level guide to the 3/5 profile. It is important to mention that there is nothing you need to do with this information. There is no action for you to take. If this information resonates with you, these aspects are things to recognize, accept and celebrate about yourself. You may choose to live in the flow of these characteristics instead of resisting them.
If you are curious about what your profile is in the Human Design System go to myhumandesign.com to get your bodygraph chart.
Human Design Index – For a list of all Human Design articles on my site – CLICK HERE
What is “Profile” in Human Design?
- In Human Design, the personality or “profile” is represented as a 2 number combination (e.g., 3/5) and can be seen as an archetype for life.
- Profile is “the costume” we wear
- Our profile breaks down the way others see you, the way you see yourself, your path to wisdom, the way you interact with others and the way you show up in life.
3/5 Profile – The 2 Number Combination in your Human Design chart
3 = the Experimenter, Priest, or Martyr
- The themes of the “3” aspect is all about trial and error, mutation, andadaptation
5 = the Savior, Messenger or Heretic
- The theme of the “5” aspect is making things universal, forecasting, “the General”
3/5 Profile in Human Design
The great life experimenter
- The life journey is a discovery process for a 3/5. Because of this, they may often feel like their life is a series of failures.
- They should embrace that their experimentation is a foundation that will help others.
The great fixer
- They are the “great fixers” and are here to discover what does and does not work. This discovery starts at an early age. Their life can feel like a process of intense trial and error at times.
- If they haven’t already, the 3/5 should embrace that things in their life will adapt and change. It is important for the 3/5 to embrace “messiness” in their life. Even though they see themselves as just trying to figure things out, when they are willing to share their experiences with others, it will inspire change.
Not afraid to call “BS”
- The 3/5 is here to stand up for a principle so they can be very resilient, adaptable and a change agent in the right situation.
- They don’t give up easily and are designed to take the heat when they stand up and tell the truth about what isn’t working.
- The 3/5 is not afraid to call “BS” and can provide the collective with innovative solutions, help and guidance.
Attracts projections from others to help “save the day”
- The 5 aspect continually attracts projections from others who see them as the person who can ride in on the white horse and pull them out of a crisis. This can be uncomfortable for the 3/5 because, from the time they are born, people project onto them that they can save the day.
- The 3 aspect doesn’t see themselves as the person who is here to ride in on the white horse to help others. They see themselves as someone who is trying to figure things out as much as everyone else.
- It is important for the 3/5 to choose their explorations and commitments (rescues) correctly through their strategy and authority. If they don’t, they may feel pessimistic about life or it may impact their reputation.
- When a commitment is made correctly, they step into their full force of resilience, adaptability, determination, generosity and selflessness.
Collects experiential wisdom
- As they mature through life, the 3/5 collects experiential wisdom and they will be asked to help situations where they will know and see what doesn’t work.
- At these times, they can then stand up, take charge, and deliver something new and practical that solves the problem in question.
- The 3/5 needs to know when to relinquish the reigns and let others continue the process themselves.
The featured image for this post is by Cosmic Timetraveler. Discovered on Unsplash.com.
- Levels 1, 2 and 3 Human Design Training by Jenna Zoe at myhumandesign.com
- The Definitive Book of Human Design: The Science of Differentiation by Lynda Bunnell and Ra Uru Hu
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some links on this blog post may be affiliate links that can result in small commissions & help support the site.